Star Trek Fan Club

Star Trek: Picard

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm watching Season 2 of Star Trek: Picard, and boy oh boy. The first two episodes blew my expectations out of the water. Anybody else feel the same way?

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm watching Season 2 of Star Trek: Picard, and boy oh boy. The first two episodes blew my expectations out of the water. Anybody else feel the same way?
sonarr is recording it for me:

1647030520015.png

I haven't seen it yet. my mom and I are still going through season 3 of discovery.

Reactions: Lacius

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious if anyone else watched Season 2 of Picard. What'd you think of it? I have mixed feelings.
we finished the center seat, and we're about halfway through discovery season 4. we'll go with picard season 2 next. also, sonarr downloaded strange new worlds episode 1. it looks good, but I'm curious if anyone has seen it yet.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we finished the center seat, and we're about halfway through discovery season 4. we'll go with picard season 2 next. also, sonarr downloaded strange new worlds episode 1. it looks good, but I'm curious if anyone has seen it yet.
The premiere for Strange New Worlds was perfect. 10/10

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonarr says the third season of the orville starts on June 1st, so that's pretty soon. I liked the first two seasons, but I think the third is going to be on a streaming service, which sucks. I guess I'll just let sonarr download it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The premiere for Strange New Worlds was perfect. 10/10
my uncle said the same, that it was very good. we have three more episodes of discovery, then season 2 of picard. I put picard on the nvidia shield, hoping that we'll be done with season 1 of strange new worlds by the time we're ready for it. then, I had sonarr download cobra kai, so we might watch that next.

Reactions: Lacius

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: