Hardware Stanley 'FatMax' 140W Power Inverter?

Shigakure

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the battery consuption on the car?, this drains too much power from the battery?, could affect the car battery function?, sorry about my ignorance, I don't know too much about this.

Thank you for your answer.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the battery consuption on the car?, this drains too much power from the battery?, could affect the car battery function?, sorry about my ignorance, I don't know too much about this.

Thank you for your answer.
As long as the vehicle is running, has a good battery, and an alternator that isn't about to fail you'll be just fine.
Most cars have a 95 amp alternator, which is more than the car needs. My service van is running single alternator and battery.(just like your car) And I run a 4000 watt inverter on it just fine. (as long as the van is running) In other words, as long as your car parts aren't about ready to crap out you'll be just fine.

Hell, when we went on a trip I used my phone as a mobile hotspot and was playing black ops 2 online...lol.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get an iDrive mount as well. These thigs are great, I love mine. :)

The 140 watts are likely peak watts and not sustained but you should fine with that. It's not going to hurt your electrical system. Those $3k stereo systems booming the bass use a lot more power than a WII U.

Autozone, OReillys or any major parts store will test your battery and alternator for free. Not a bad idea to have done once a year anyway since a failing alternator is a pain in the ass if leaves you stranded.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 301

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)