Stanley 'FatMax' 140W Power Inverter?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Shigakure, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Shigakure
    OP

Shigakure Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2015
    United States
    Huntington Beach, California
  2. FaTaL_ErRoR

FaTaL_ErRoR AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ

Mar 9, 2014
    United States
  3. Shigakure
    OP

Shigakure Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2015
    United States
    Huntington Beach, California
    What about the battery consuption on the car?, this drains too much power from the battery?, could affect the car battery function?, sorry about my ignorance, I don't know too much about this.

Thank you for your answer.

4. geishroy

geishroy Suspended

Suspended
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
  5. FaTaL_ErRoR

FaTaL_ErRoR AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ

Mar 9, 2014
    United States
    As long as the vehicle is running, has a good battery, and an alternator that isn't about to fail you'll be just fine.
    Most cars have a 95 amp alternator, which is more than the car needs. My service van is running single alternator and battery.(just like your car) And I run a 4000 watt inverter on it just fine. (as long as the van is running) In other words, as long as your car parts aren't about ready to crap out you'll be just fine.

Hell, when we went on a trip I used my phone as a mobile hotspot and was playing black ops 2 online...lol.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  6. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Get an iDrive mount as well. These thigs are great, I love mine. :)

The 140 watts are likely peak watts and not sustained but you should fine with that. It's not going to hurt your electrical system. Those $3k stereo systems booming the bass use a lot more power than a WII U.

Autozone, OReillys or any major parts store will test your battery and alternator for free. Not a bad idea to have done once a year anyway since a failing alternator is a pain in the ass if leaves you stranded.

Attached Files: