1. kevin corms

kevin corms GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Epic was asked if stadia was still in existence today, judge said it was private information... lol

2. tomasowa

tomasowa Pending Deletion

United States
    Theoretically, I could be persuaded to enjoy Stadia.
    If they were streaming the Games Library of an Alien Race on the other side of the Galaxy.

Judging from the unclassified Military footage of UFOs and their Technology, I believe the Alien Intra-Galactic link would have better odds of reaching 4K 60FPS ...

kevin corms likes this.
  3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    to all those who actually bought stadia

[​IMG]

4. 64bitmodels

64bitmodels GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    that's a bad thing how?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

they still control the net
    they just went from competent to a bunch of baboons.

Codemastershock likes this.
  5. Nerdtendo

Nerdtendo Your friendly neighborhood idiot

United States
    Because cloud gaming is an incredible option for people trying to enjoy games on a budget.

6. 64bitmodels

United States
    Ok and?
    consoles are also an incredibly great option for people trying to enjoy games on a budget. see also: Xbox Series S

7. Nerdtendo

United States
    $300 > $60 or even $15. I don't know why so many "epic gamers" piss their pants when someone wants to stream their games.

8. 64bitmodels

United States
    most people who are gaming on a budget have enough to afford an xbox series s.
    the only people who don't are poor/broke people who would barely have enough to afford an internet connection for streaming in the first place, let alone enough cash to afford the games found on stadia.
    Also the xbox is a lot cheaper in the long run- with stadia you have to buy the games individually, and in order to stream them at a better resolution you'd need to pay a subscription. with an xbox series s after the initial purchase, you can purchase gamepass ultimate for like 10 bucks a month, which gets you access to a massive library of games at 1440p or in some cases 4k.
    and if you pay 20 dollars as a one time purchase, you could use devmode on the xbox which essentially grants you access to retroarch. you can just get a bunch of roms on the internet and play a bunch of older games. the xbox is a more superior deal in the long run.

9. Nerdtendo

United States
    But what if the harm in streaming as an option? I steamed hitman because my pc was subpar and I didn't want to spend a lot of money for one game

10. 64bitmodels

United States
    the harm is that streaming will set itself up to be the ONLY option. forcing your consumers to pay a monthly subscription and having complete and total control of their content is what companies like google and amazon WANT. for the entire INDUSTRY. at least with gamepass and xbox you still have the option of buying the games, and once they're on that SSD you keep them for as long as you want. you can also get physical games which grant you even MORE ownership since you can trade, sell, or loan the games over to a friend. Also, the internet isn't really ready for streaming. believe it or not a lot of people have trouble affording really fast internet connections. a lot of people i know are still stuck with internet connections that have speeds in the KBPS range. stadia requires a 10mbps connection. those people are essentially fucked.

11. Nerdtendo

United States
    As long as people like you exist, that won't happen. Everyone is preaching gloom and doom for no reason.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - restructuring, following, attempts