SSX Blur Controls

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by jaxxster, Mar 16, 2007.

1. jaxxster
    OP

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    Is it just me thats finding the controls in this game are making it really unplayable, i've tried playing it twice today but i cant play it due to the weird controls.

2. kristijan08

kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2007
    Australia
    like every game that requires a lot of controller movement it will take some getting used to.... it actually requires quite a lot of thinking (sharp turns = left on the nunchuck + tilting nunchuck + at the same time gotta think about accelerator (up on the nunchucks control stick)).... its great fun! when you get used to it you'll like it a bit more just dont give up yet!

3. fsimonp

fsimonp GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2002
    Gambia, The
    i really love these controls, play 30 minutes with it and its perfect!

4. jaxxster
    OP

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    Cool, i just cant seem to complete any tutorials apart from throwing snowballs, fk knows how to get enough air to do uber tricks.

5. drz

drz Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2006
    SA, Austalia
    You don't need much air, but it took me like 10-20 tries of the tutorial before I figured out how to do even one.

6. directive0

directive0 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 15, 2006
    Canada
    Toronto, Ont.
    I find it annoying when I'm in the air, and move the 'chuk slightly and stack on the landing. Totally annoying.

7. Louse76

Louse76 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 7, 2007
    United States
    Deltona, FL USA
    I really like the nunchuck controls, but it doesn't respond properly to the flicking of the right hand to do tricks when I want to... kinda annoying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice