OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I read this on another forum. The guy said he got a legal JP copy of brawl. Used the Mario Galaxies disk (Wiikey 1.9g) and when it asked him to insert Galaxies, he instead inserted brawl and the game loaded without any problems.

Can anyone confirm this? If this is true, our problems are already solved...
happy.gif

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/621935 here is the source

tshum86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually read a post in a Chinese forum, they say remove wiikey from wii then install the update from the ssmb disc. Afterward reinstall wiikey again and it work. I dunno if it's true of not but on the forum the poster say it works.

Brutay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 1.9g update (at least the beta one) does say to put in the 'galaxy' disc, however, I don't think it makes any difference... once you update it just tells you to put in galaxy, then you turn the wii off/on. It doesn't make a difference if you have a richard simmon's DVD in your wii and swap it out with the brawl disc.. it's just coincidence that the 1.9g disc said to put in galaxy then reboot (because 1.9g was released to fix galaxy, so they threw that in there to hype you up a bit)

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The 1.9g update (at least the beta one) does say to put in the 'galaxy' disc, however, I don't think it makes any difference... once you update it just tells you to put in galaxy, then you turn the wii off/on. It doesn't make a difference if you have a richard simmon's DVD in your wii and swap it out with the brawl disc.. it's just coincidence that the 1.9g disc said to put in galaxy then reboot (because 1.9g was released to fix galaxy, so they threw that in there to hype you up a bit)
Well i didn't have that kind of message. I just killed my wiinja v1 soldered, wiikey. Put in the config disck and did some changes. Then i updated to 1.9g and no messages to put in galaxy, if i remember right : D. Whatever after this game get dumped i'll see if it's even working on pal. Even though these are probably good news for ntsc-u users if that's true.

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
But with this logic, it's just saying that you can play SSBB with the 1.9g firmware... I think we should stop listening to all those theories until SSBB is released...

AresAndEnyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hasn't the game been released in Japan - does anyone have conections that can be found out what it is that need to be done... if it ends up being a wiikey firmware update does anyone know where to look to find that?

antpod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hasn't the game been released in Japan - does anyone have conections that can be found out what it is that need to be done... if it ends up being a wiikey firmware update does anyone know where to look to find that?
Comes out in 15 minutes. (Its 7:75 am in Japan and stores open at 8 am)

Some stores were selling it early like usual with big games like this(since they ship em early) and thats how people have been uploading all that stuff but yeah, it officially comes out in 15 minutes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk