Gaming SSF4 Biggest winning streak?

Cortador

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering how far everyone has gotten to. My best winning streak was stopped at 24.
frown.gif

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
6 lol. I suck; I always loose to the same characters.

(won't post here cause' then you'll know who to pick against me in the tournament
wink.gif
)
We can keep a secret
rolleyes.gif

Also mine if 5 and counting

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I won a match, lost a match to a lagger, lost a match legit, and am currently on a 4 or 5 win streak I believe.

It's really, really annoying to see everyone online only using the top 5 tiered characters.
Actually, it's pathetic. Especially since they suck so bad it doesn't even matter who they use. Though i'm glad the online isn't as brutal as the 360. I guess most SF veterans don't have a 3DS.

Cortador

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Well I won a match, lost a match to a lagger, lost a match legit, and am currently on a 4 or 5 win streak I believe.

It's really, really annoying to see everyone online only using the top 5 tiered characters.
Actually, it's pathetic. Especially since they suck so bad it doesn't even matter who they use. Though i'm glad the online isn't as brutal as the 360. I guess most SF veterans don't have a 3DS.

I noticed that too. On the 360 i have around 1400~1500 PP. On the 3DS i've got over 2000 and still going up.

As for the top 5 tiered characters, which ones are they?

undercoverjamil

Trophies
XP
Country
Cortador said:
Hells Malice said:

I noticed that too. On the 360 i have around 1400~1500 PP. On the 3DS i've got over 2000 and still going up.

As for the top 5 tiered characters, which ones are they?

well my guess is
1. ryu
2. ken
3. ummmm maybe chun li?
4. akuma
5. well i like dudley....

Anyway my win streak is 7. Just got killed by this guy with chun li, so i put her as third.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night