SSBW problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Silver Fire, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Silver Fire
    OP

Silver Fire Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2008
    United States
    I downloaded SSBW PAL version and burned it with imageburn on X1 speed to A Verbatim DVD disc
    Now, when I insert the disc the Wii goes to A black screen that tells me to take the disc out and turn off the console
    I have D2C chip, and the last firmwire upgrade - 3.3 or somthing

do I need to burn the ISO again or is it pointless beacuse my wii wouldn't run it anyway?
    and I apologize if this topic doesn't belong here, I didn't know where to post this ם:

2. abort_user

abort_user Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2008
    United States
    ermmm.... you might wanna edit out that link. im no expert here. but i think thats just asking for trouble.

3. Edgedancer

Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Oct 2, 2006
    Canberra
    It is asking for trouble posting that link but the reason it doesn't work is because the firmware is 3.3. To get a fully working DVD5 game working, you need to edit the game using Trucha but any disk that has been trucha edited can no longer be booted in a conventional way. From now on, you need to load the homebrew, GeckoOS and launch the game from there.

4. Silver Fire
    OP

Silver Fire Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2008
    United States
    right, no more links to TPB
    Oo
    I dont realy understand what do I need to do...could you please explain it tome step by step?
    like what softwares do I need and so on...

5. Edgedancer

Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Oct 2, 2006
    Canberra