SSBB, what the heck is going on?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Lucifer666, Oct 22, 2011.

Oct 22, 2011
  1. Lucifer666
    OP

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    Alright so, ages ago, I beat the SSE like a million times.
    I'm used to it being.. you know, at the end, I enter a world of subspace and everyone (even the bad guys and good ones) ALL reunite, and there are some funny cut scenes with Wario and King Dedede, then we all group up and fight Tabuu off.

Today I play the game and I finish the great maze, I open the gate to the subspace, I fight Tabuu and that's it. The end. No cut scenes, no seeing all the groups reunite, nothing. After the credits are done, I head back to my save with nothing obvious that I missed. WTF. Also, I haven't unlocked Lucario, and a lot of the cut scenes I remember are missing. I remember rescuing someone from this white mountain (I THINK it was Lucario).. and yeah.

Are there alternative routes in this game? My mind is blown. Googled, couldn't find an answer.
    Thanks guys.

2. jonthedit

Member jonthedit GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Bermuda
    It appears you saved Peach instead of Zelda on the first stage. Do that and try again on Normal or higher.

3. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    yes. there are points where you can select different characters in the game. like the first fight,you can only save peach or zelda and that one will join your team. the other will have to be unlocked later. however, you should be able to unlock all the characters in any 1 story mode, no matter which choices you make.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/928518-super-smash-bros-brawl/faqs/52031
    Warning: Spoilers inside!