Gaming SSBB Story ... when piracy costs more than going to the store

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually only make covers for the games that don't have a real case like Wii Sports and Links Crossbow Training.
They have that weak case and I really like those games so I gave em a new home.

I also made a case for SSBB but I don't use the DVD covers.

This is where I get my game cases to print.
http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cat_id=18

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TaMs said:
I used to buy cases for games and print covers etc. I had expensive laser printer thing, just lacked interest of buying high quality paper and cases. :| Also i'd need somekind of disc labeling system.
It's still actually fun to make those.

example of not so great copy, but still ok.

No idea how much it would make perfect copies like that friend of thebobevil :|

That's a little bit WII-diculous, don't you think?

light_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would do the same thing as your friend, but since doing that cost a lot of money and time, a simple disc cover and writing on it with a black fine liner is just as good.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i just use a $30 color printer and normal paper and then with the disk cover i just glue it on to the disk, too bad nero cover designer cuts off the middle part (can anyone suggest a program that doesn't)

IMGP3459.jpg

IMGP3460.jpg

IMGP3462-1.jpg

IMGP3463.jpg

IMGP3465.jpg

(the glue smudges the ink on the disks)

Too bad my modchip hasn't been installed yet
tongue.gif

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I take every disc I have, I write on them with a black sharpie and stick, stick them into the Wii to make sure they work, play for 10 minutes, take the disc out, put it into a binder that holds 500 discs, then never play that game again...because that's how a pirate lives...

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R said:
I take every disc I have, I write on them with a black sharpie and stick, stick them into the Wii to make sure they work, play for 10 minutes, take the disc out, put it into a binder that holds 500 discs, then never play that game again...because that's how a pirate lives...

A-fucking-men.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
CYatta said:
Renegade_R said:

A-fucking-men.

yep im in the same boat. only problem is you never play a game long enough to start enjoying it hahaha.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kristijan08 said:
CYatta said:
Renegade_R said:

A-fucking-men.

yep im in the same boat. only problem is you never play a game long enough to start enjoying it hahaha.

Only the ones that are worth it my friend. The others are just some sick satisfaction of getting a game just because you can, even if it's only half-way decent. That's why I don't even bother with all this printing and casing crap (anymore). Used to back in the Dreamcast days, but I had way too many of those. That's what got me to stop. Anyway, the most I've done is keep Brawl in the jewel case since that DL crap is expensive.

Tragedies

Trophies
XP
Country
If youre a pirate you know that you can easily get games without paying the hefty price, so you don't bother putting too much effort into the game.

Unless its Brawl xD

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hehe, well usually I'd do some "reasearch" before committing physical media so I rarely waste money. Anyways, the big reason I don't like using dvd cases is that it just uses too much space and makes my room look cluttered. So instead, I've got this snazzy dvd album
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I was also K3nv2's pubic hair fluffer "Zek Hiel"