OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I have tried searching the web, but i cant find the tools to extract the ssbb soundtrack. Can someone help me because i want to encode it in flac so i wont lose any quality, and all the soundtrack rips i found are in mp3.

Rhaegar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
use something like trucha or wii scrubber to extract the files. They're a bunch of .brstm files (not mp3s) which can be played in winamp via the in_cube plugin. You'll have to record from this, either through some sort of winamp plugin or capture from the soundcard. You could also try decoding the file yourself, which isnt too hard if you can program decently. Its encoded in an ADPCM format which uses a fairly simple algorithm to deocde and the in_cube source is available.

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
Rhaegar said:
use something like trucha or wii scrubber to extract the files. They're a bunch of .brstm files (not mp3s) which can be played in winamp via the in_cube plugin. You'll have to record from this, either through some sort of winamp plugin or capture from the soundcard. You could also try decoding the file yourself, which isnt too hard if you can program decently. Its encoded in an ADPCM format which uses a fairly simple algorithm to deocde and the in_cube source is available.
Winamp has a diskwriter plugin. You can use that to write WAV's from whatever the source is instead of playing the audio through the speakers.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gosp said:
A lot of people have already done it, a simple google search should get it for you.

Or PM me.
The thing is he wants to rip it as high quality as possible, so he doesn't want .mp3's.

Though personally I think the mp3's sound excellent anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat