SSBB singleplayer lockup

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by jijup, May 23, 2008.

1. jijup
    OP

jijup Newbie

Newcomer
    May 23, 2008
    United States
    I have played through ~53% of the single player mode flawlessly, just until i beat a certain stage. It says something about ejecting and read my manual etc.

The game has never done this before until I beat that stage; VS mode works fine, even after restarting the Wii. When I go back to try the single player mode, it even brings me back to my latest save (only about 2-3 stages behind till I get to the battle that makes me lock up).

Nothing seems to be wrong, unless I try to play further ahead in the storymode.

I used Verbatim DVD+R DL discs, burned at 2.4x, and with the appropriate layer break code in imgburn. original NTSC iso on up-to-date USA Wii with d2pro

Has anyone experienced this? What do I need to diagnose this?

UPDATE:It seems like it will say the eject disc error screen occasionally even when I just put it in, ejecting and retrying seems to 'fix' it. I've tried 2 new CDs, all with the very occasional error screen and in turn gets 'fixed' by ejecting and retrying. My other games are working fine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice