Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mossen, Jun 26, 2008.
I need to know if the last patch works in PAL version:
Anyone know it?????
a ppf patch is disc SPECIFIC. so ONLY the exact image it was made for will work with it. So no.
If you want to build a DVD5 version of SSBB PAL, apply the following instructions.
Things are a bit more complicated than for the USA version, because the opening movie has been - deliberately ? - placed accross the two layers. But it can be moved.
1. Create a DVD5 iso file by copying the first 4'699'979'776 bytes of the DVD9 iso in a new file (you can use an hexadecimal editor, or 7-Zip for example).
2. Open the DVD9 file with Trucha, go on the second partition, and save the "OPMovie.thp" file of the "ROOT/movie" directory somewhere on your HDD.
3. Download this fst.bin file : http://rapidshare.com/files/125225891/ssbb...v1_fst.bin.html
4. Open the DVD5 file with Trucha, go on the second partition, and replace the "fst.bin" file of the "SYSFILES" directory with the downloaded file. Sign the second partition and don't forget to close the iso in Trucha.
5. Re-Open the DVD5 file with Trucha, go on the second partition, and replace the "OPMovie.thp" file of the "ROOT/movie" directory with the file previously saved on your HDD. Sign the second partition and close trucha.
6. Apply to the DVD5 iso your own patches in necessary (#001, region, ...)
7. Burn the DVD5 iso
All videos of the second layer are now relinked to the "Samus" one. Enjoy.
Thank you so much!
Now, we have to find a way to keep the US savegame with the PAL game...
Can't import OPMovie.thp with trucha!!! It says "Could not replace the file (code: 6)"
i dun really now what to do on step 2
Create a DVD5 iso file by copying the first 4'699'979'776 bytes of the DVD9 iso in a new file (you can use an hexadecimal editor, or 7-Zip for example).
can i use scrubber on it to make it dvd5 also?
Can you replace OPMovie ???
WTF..... Please VV_ can you help us??? How do you replaced OPMovie ???
Can't do it with trucha or scrubber
Delete the file, then add it
Do not use the replace option
delete in trucha?
i can only replace/extract
How can I delete the file with trucha????
How can I do for copying the first 4'699'979'776? I have opened the game with an HexEditor but don't know what i have to do.
I did it with wiiscrubber 1.0a because don't recognize more than 4'699'979'776 so cut the ISO perfectly.
You can do it with 7-Zip :
1. Launch 7-Zip and navigate to your DVD9 directory.
2. Select the DVD9 file, right-click on it and select the "Split file" option.
3. Put the value 4699979776 in the "bytes" field and click "Ok"
4. Wait until the process in terminated ; two new files have been generated : wiierd-ssbb.iso.001 and wiierd-ssbb.iso.002.
5. Delete wiierd-ssbb.iso.002 and rename wiierd-ssbb.iso.001 to wiierd-ssbb-dvd5.iso
Thanks for that mate. This will hold me until I get a dual layer working properly.
I shouldn't have spoke too soon. I get DRE after the initial load.
With trucha 0.21 I get that error, with trucha 0.2 nothing happens, but file is not replaced.
BTW I can't extract OPMovie from 4gb ISO :S
I don't know whats wrong....
You're all complicated, I just took my full ISO, deleted everything past the maximum capacity of my DVD-R using a Hex-Editor (which is a bit more than the 4699-something bytes you're all suggesting), and burned it. Works fine, sure, Subspace Emmissary doesn't work, but why would you want to play that without the epic cutscenes anyway?