Hacking SSBB on Pal - loads but then error?

dizzyd88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modded the iso and burnt the game exactly as said in NSTC -> Pal guide, game loaded, updated the wii, then i see the wii cautionary slides about using wrist strap etc, then it goes to black with a "Loading ..." sign, then suddenly the screen goes white with a message in green writing about an error, and to check my user manual...

what could this mean? have the videos not converted correctly and it cant play them (the intro would play here i assume?) and thus the error or is it something else? don't think its a burn error... but should i try burning it again? any ideas on what could be wrong.

chip is a wiifree.

any help is muchos appreciated!

thanks.

Edit: btw, screen set to 50hz! thanks again.

woytek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think it's the media, the laser might have trouble reading the movies from the second layer or something. Atleast that's what I heard cause I'm having the same damn problems at startup and the whole game works flawlessly except for the intro part.

dizzyd88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using TDK DVD+R 2.4x disks.

should i burn them slower, say 1x?

or should i try new duallayer disks?

how do you skip the intro thing then... if yours is working perfectly have you been able to skip it? for me it loads, then white screen with some music, but then suddenly the darn error pops up like a demon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol