I'm sure that it's fake.
frown.gif
frown.gif

TC!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh and by the time the wiikey come out with a update (if they ever do as they don't even have a website) the pal version should be out lol so no rush.
I am going to pistol whip the next guy who bad mouths wiikey. It took them 5 fucking days to fix SMG!!!
Which games have you had to wait months to play because they didn't release an update?

MrDo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it will be working on all chips sooner or later.. Why root for one chip only, isnt this supposed to be a community...

That being said.. dual layer full, or single layer partial hopefully someone gets a dump out there at some point.

I have my copy reserved, but it would be great to try it out before the US release. Even if it is lacking the SSE mode.

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

cixis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
stop say wiikey is a shit , wating a full dump of the game after the team wiikey or some other people will work on a patch this game .

i don't scary about that , i scared its can't work on PAL
frown.gif

beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's with all this talk about stripping the movies out? Get a dual layer burner... $30, maybe even cheaper. You only really need a few blanks, so total, including shipping, like $50, same price as the game (plus you get a dual layer drive for future use). The teams working on getting a stable release aren't going to waste time stripping movies to fit it on a D5.
If you read any previous posts, you'd know the D5 partial dump isn't online at the moment.
Also, CycloWiz FTW.

yeah cyclowiz... yet hes using wiikey to dump

Alright, Wiikey and Cyclowiz FTW... I was just happy that the original Brawl disc runs on US Cyclowiz modded Wiis (and not US Wiikeys units). Not trying to knock the Wiikey team, I just have more confidence in the TeamCyclops to get a firmware update out first (assuming one is needed once we get a full dump).
QUOTE(TC! @ Jan 31 2008, 08:25 AM)I am going to pistol whip the next guy who bad mouths wiikey. It took them 5 fucking days to fix SMG!!!
Which games have you had to wait months to play because they didn't release an update?
TeamCyclops had a working update for SMG in a day.
Again, I am not saying the Wiikey team sucks, they may even have the first update out (if they get their site back up in time).

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What's with all this talk about stripping the movies out? Get a dual layer burner... $30, maybe even cheaper. You only really need a few blanks, so total, including shipping, like $50, same price as the game (plus you get a dual layer drive for future use). The teams working on getting a stable release aren't going to waste time stripping movies to fit it on a D5.
If you read any previous posts, you'd know the D5 partial dump isn't online at the moment.
Also, CycloWiz FTW.

yeah cyclowiz... yet hes using wiikey to dump
Alright, Wiikey and Cyclowiz FTW... I was just happy that the original Brawl disc runs on US Cyclowiz modded Wiis (and not US Wiikeys units). Not trying to knock the Wiikey team, I just have more confidence in the TeamCyclops to get a firmware update out first (assuming one is needed once we get a full dump).
Dude, what about have faith on modchip makers.... u never know u mite end up buying a wiikey team modchip in the future...
Anyway, lets hope, it works for everyone who wants the game and soon!

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:wtf: well even tho I'm sorta sad since I'm a Wiikey owner...I'll just wait and hope and see and wait and hope and see.

*sadness*

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
:wtf: well even tho I'm sorta sad since I'm a Wiikey owner...I'll just wait and hope and see and wait and hope and see.

*sadness*

Ok bro, chill its NOT the first time a game doesnt work with wiikey, itll get fixed.
It's not the fact that we need an update is upsetting us (which it is), its that were not even sure if we will even get an update. How do you know that the Wiikey team didn't just run off with everybody's money without offering any future support for the product.

Handicapman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: