SSBB goes to white screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by DjFIL, Apr 10, 2008.

1. DjFIL
    OP

DjFIL GBAtemp Maniac

May 29, 2003
    Canada
    BC, Canada
    Only just got around to testing my copy of SSBB (full 9gb dvd) NTSC-U on my D2Pro modded wii. Reason I ran it, to get the update which now allows Mario Kart Wii to run perfectly. Because the update worked fine, I don't think it should be an issue with the burn. It does the basic Wii safety warning, the ESRB Warning, then loading, first time gets me to create a save file (and can recreate if i delete the save file), but then it goes to white screen with the disc spinning indefinitely. Anyone else experiance this? Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? I thought d2pro said they had no issues with SSBB or SMG (the troubled games)... SMG and MKWii works fine.

Thanks.

2. Elisa_

Elisa_ GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2008
    So SSBB loads up then gives you a white screen. Recommend keep trying or maybe it's dust inside the Wii. Not sure, just some advice . .

3. DjFIL
    OP

DjFIL GBAtemp Maniac

May 29, 2003
    Canada
    BC, Canada
    i wish it was that easy. i've given it a good dozen trys over 2 days now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice