SSBB Brawl on PAL Wii - STILL NOT WORKING!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by efearon, Mar 22, 2008.

Mar 22, 2008
  1. efearon
    OP

Newcomer efearon Member

Australia
    Hi guys - i think this may have been asked already so please dont flame me but i couldnt find the right answer after a search.

I have a PAL wii (i live in Australia) which i bought around launch with a 1.9g wiikey in it. I have updated to 3.2E for the wii. A friend burnt for me SSBB on a TDK dual layered disc. When I put the disc in it shows the SSBB logo, but when I press start it just goes black and nothing happens. I burnt the 1.3 config disc and changed the settings to region overide, and 3x read speed - yet still after waiting for 15 minutes, it didn't load. I also heard you should have the wii set to 50Hz, and i went into the settings - but it was already set to 50Hz. The disc is fine, no scratches or anything. Does anyone have any idea what i should do? The friend also gave me a single layered japanese version of the game - and he gave me instructions to put it in and then update and pull out the wii plug at 15% or something. The disc didn't even load though - and then he needed it back lol [​IMG] ANy help would be greatly appreciately (if this hhas already been asked so so sorry - just a link to the appropriate thread would be great - thanks a lot!) [​IMG]

2. Elrinth

Member Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Sweden
    burn it yourself and do the exact correct stuff and try it yourself. atleast that's what I recommend. I made it on the first try when I did like they said in that long US -> PAL thread

3. efearon
    OP

Newcomer efearon Member

Australia
    can anyone offer any other advice? i dont have the iso, or a duel layered disc so im hoping to just work out how to use this one.

4. aardvarks

Member aardvarks GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    take the game back to your mate an see if it will play on his wii

5. woody0

Member woody0 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    change it to 60hz, thats all mine works on, it doesnt work on 50hz