Hacking SSBB and Online

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the game on release, and I backed it up onto my USB loader. I lent the game to my friend, and we are now trying to play online. He is running my legit disc, and I am running the back up on USB loader GX. However, when we connect online, one of us will get disconnected. Any fix for this? Thank You.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
running SSBB through usb hdd doesn't prevent you from playing online. if you get disconnected, it should be your internet connection. I play SSBB online with no issues using only my backup copy. if you internet connection is not an issue, try to use 222 to run the game.

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only time we get disconnected is either me trying to connect to him, or when he is trying to connect with me via joining each others game.
I was told it's because we are both running from the same discs since I made a copy of that disc. Could this be true?

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No, man, that's a P2P error of your router, is it error code 86420?

If so, configure your router to DMZ your Wii's IP.

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's that error.
I was able to go online previously back in a year or 2 with different friends, but it's only this one that's giving me the problem. So I am assuming it's his end of the connection?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad