Gaming SRW Alpha Gaiden works on 5.50 GEN-D3?

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got the agme into the "GAME" folder and it load sup in the XMB but when I try to boot it the game prompts me with an error screen "game cannot be loaded"
any help? I hve Policenauts in tehre and it works fine.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Ok so POPS works for you correct? Do you have GEN Pops or m33 pops? Also, does the XMB say it wont run or POPS? Lastly is this the English patched version or unpatched?

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Took a long while to answer but...

XMB sys the game cannot load and it is the patched version, used a POPS comaptible with GEN since the M33 woudlnt even launch ethe pops screen menu in eteh first place.

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it safe too revert to 5.00 M33s?
Are theys till releasing the M33s cause last time I checked it was up to 3.xx then GEN came with 5.xx, unless I am mistaken.

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
tengusoldier said:
Is it safe too revert to 5.00 M33s?
Are theys till releasing the M33s cause last time I checked it was up to 3.xx then GEN came with 5.xx, unless I am mistaken.

what? If your asking if they'll release new M33 CFW, then no. Dark Alex has left the CFW scene. However, Team GEN seems to be working still diligently on new CFW or at least updates for CFW.

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, the ONE game I want t play right now does not seem to be working for some reason even tough I got it from different sources, bahh I guess I will revert anyway til I cant hold off on enw games.

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
tengusoldier said:
Well, the ONE game I want t play right now does not seem to be working for some reason even tough I got it from different sources, bahh I guess I will revert anyway til I cant hold off on enw games.

All you need to do is when starting the game, hold the SELECT button and choose POPS 3.80. If that doesnt work post again.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
CrashmanX said:
All you need to do is when starting the game, hold the SELECT button and choose POPS 3.80. If that doesnt work post again.

Wut? Popsloader is the Right Shoulder button...

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
CrashmanX said:

Wut? Popsloader is the Right Shoulder button...

Is it? That's quite odd then, because I held down select and my menu showed up.

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
CrashmanX said:
tengusoldier said:

It did not work, enone of the POPS version work and I tried one by one.

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Alright so I went back to m33-6 got the POPS for m33 as well and everything, first the ISOs wouldnt load till I remembered I did not re'enable the plugins in the settings n stuff.

So, now everything works BUT SRW Alpha Gaiden, I searched comaptibility list online and found that it should work with POPS 3.80 in 5.00M33-6 but it gave me an error as well.

This is making me insane.

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nope, how would I do that exactly?

Actually, I entered the POPS screen since it is the closest thing to booting the game and popped up CWCheat.

Thing says:

GAME: ID: UNKOWN

So, I guess that is the problem, now how can I chamnge the ID to whatever I need?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: