Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r4isdhc dual core 2017 form r4 com.cn it run with wood natively
It is no longer compatible with Dual Core, the reason being that YSMenu (used for ROM loading) bricked it.
Wait, it works with Wood. Mind sending me the link? Not sure the link above was for Wood.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@spanner What folder did you use in the AK2i pack?

Last edited by RocketRobz,

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It is no longer compatible with Dual Core, the reason being that YSMenu (used for ROM loading) bricked it.
Wait, it works with Wood. Mind sending me the link? Not sure the link above was for Wood.

@spanner What folder did you use in the AK2i pack?
The card have wood firmware from the site i have linked

AL_16

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@Robz8 happens to me too, something is wrong with your akmenu.nds for the autoboot feature.
Copy normal akmenu.nds (not for autoboot), start acekard like alltime and in settings enable last played game, save settings and start SRloader.
I did it like in my post, everything works good...
And sorry , my english still bad )))

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried setting the autoboot in the settings in AKAIO and I get white screens when I start a game,any game it don't load any...?

The SRLoader I load is the one called "BOOT_fc.nds" is that the one I should load..?

Last edited by spanner,

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's "for Slot-1 microSD (Acekard 2(i))" for(its has Ymenu in it)..? cause you have a folder as well called "for Slot-1 microSD (Acekard 2(i) - SRLoader)" do you combined them on the sdcard..?

As anyone got this to work on there Acekard 2i,if so can someone zip there files up and add them here,not the rom folder,I just need the files,cause I just can't get this to run a game,maybe it's cause mine is a HW44 or something(Mine is one of the first Acekard 2i s I got it when it came out,the name on the card has rubbed off so it's just sliver now...???? (glad I got it cause I would of never been able to flash CFW on my 3DS and 2DS without it,used ntrboot https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-ultimate-list-of-ntrboot-compatible-flashcards.492234/ ..:D )

Last edited by spanner,

AL_16

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
What's "for Slot-1 microSD (Acekard 2(i))" for(its has Ymenu in it)..? cause you have a folder as well called "for Slot-1 microSD (Acekard 2(i) - SRLoader)" do you combined them on the sdcard..?
in my AK working pack without YSmenu.

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
in my AK working pack without YSmenu.

OK is your files like this or am I missing something...???

Acekard2i SRloader.JPG

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Selected Mario Kart DS to load and it's just 2 white screens...??

I can't access that site.
What's the full name of the flashcard?

IDEA about Top Screen of SRloader: The top screen is blue with name and time only,have a option to show a picture on there,so if you have a folder called Top Screen Picture or Picture in root of sdcard and have a file in there called Topscreen.jpg and it puts it on your top screen with the name and time and maybe the date too on top of the picture...??

Last edited by spanner,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i use srloader on dstwo with sdhc sd card?
Yes you can. Just extract the pack, and use the autoboot file.

IDEA about Top Screen of SRloader: The top screen is blue with name and time only,have a option to show a picture on there,so if you have a folder called Top Screen Picture or Picture in root of sdcard and have a file in there called Topscreen.jpg and it puts it on your top screen with the name and time and maybe the date too on top of the picture...??
I have no idea how to read images from the SD card yet.

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Noone or in the instructions says that you have to select the flashcard from the Settings Menu in SRLoader (press start button then press on Settings then press right shoulder button to select Flashcard(s) Select then press A then use left and right shoulder buttons to select your Flashcard and press A done)for it to load a game,it's working now.Please put it in the WIKI or something.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noone or in the instructions says that you have to select the flashcard from the Settings Menu in SRLoader (press start button then press on Settings then press right shoulder button to select Flashcard(s) Select then press A then use left and right shoulder buttons to select your Flashcard and press A done)for it to load a game,it's working now.Please put it in the WIKI or something.
Step 7 says to set your flashcard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse