Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Razor83

Trophies
XP
Country
It would be Flipnote Studio, Brain Training or Clubhouse.
Yeah I figured it was something like Flipnote Studio, and whilst its great news that there is a new DSi exploit on the way, its a shame that it isn't for one of the default system apps (Like Soundhax)

There are so many DSi systems that dont come with any games pre-installed, and since the DSi Shop is now closed there is no longer any way to add DSiWare :(

Last edited by Razor83,
Reactions: thaikhoa

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I figured it was something like Flipnote Studio, and whilst its great news that there is a new DSi exploit on the way, its a shame that it isn't for one of the default system apps (Like Soundhax)
Yeah, I wish there was a DSi soundhax as well.
There are so many DSi systems that dont come with any games pre-installed, and since the DSi Shop is now closed there is no longer any way to add DSiWare :(
Aside from NAND mod, of course.

Razor83

Trophies
XP
Country
Aside from NAND mod, of course.
Unfortunately since the DSi Shop closure if you have a DSi system without any DSiWare installed there is currently no way to obtain the ConsoleID required for decrypting the NAND dump :sad: (You are supposed to transfer some DSiWare to the SD card in order to obtain the ConsoleID)

Last edited by Razor83,

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSI System 1.4.3U (Is it still possible to update? Not that I really want to, but...)
Flipnote Studio and the Nintendo DSi Browser can be copied to the SD Card, yay! (Not the 3DS Transfer Tool... rip) (Also rip the DSiware on my old old 3DS)

It's a full software solution for any FW.
Yes!

Will I be fine? :)

Alright, according to some sources:

DSi Release Dates:
  • JP: November 1, 2008
  • AU: April 2, 2009
  • EU: April 3, 2009
  • NA: April 5, 2009
DSi XL Release Date:

• JP: November 21, 2009
  • EU: March 5, 2010
  • NA: March 28, 2010
  • AU: April 15, 2010

November 27, 2009 Black Friday Bundles:

White DSi (Brain Age Bundle)
Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters
Brain Age Express: Sudoku
Brain Age Express: Math
Clubhouse Games Express: Card Classics
Photo Clock (This might be an exploit game if it can load a corrupted image with a payload.)

Blue DSi (Mario Bundle)
Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again
WarioWare: Snapped
Dr. Mario Express
Mario Calculator
Mario Clock

March 28, 2010 -

Nintendo released the Nintendo DSi XL preloaded with Brain Age Express: Math, Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters, Photo Clock, Flipnote Studio and Nintendo DSi Browser. At the same time, any new Nintendo DSi systems on and after that date will now preloaded with Flipnote Studio and Nintendo DSi Browser.

Last edited by Thunder Hawk,
Reactions: thaikhoa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans