SRAM reader for NDS?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by SUparJErk, Jan 18, 2008.

Jan 18, 2008

SRAM reader for NDS? by SUparJErk at 6:30 AM (661 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. SUparJErk
    OP

Newcomer SUparJErk Newbie

United States
    Sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask this question or if it's been asked before. I searched before I posted and found nothing.

Short version: I am looking for a way to pull the existing save data on my Kirby's Canvas Curse cartridge and use it in conjunction with a ROM and a SuperCard Lite.

Longer version: My girlfriend got into Kirby's Canvas Curse and made it a significant portion of the way into the game. Then I bought a SuperCard Lite for her and she enjoys not having to lug different carts around or do a bunch of cartridge swapping to play different games. But, she doesn't want to start the game over again if she doesn't have to. Is there a program that I can run from a flash cart that'll read the savegame from a slot1 cartridge's SRAM (if that's even what it's called), and save it to a file that I can then use with a ROM?

Thanks in advance.

2. Grimalkin

Member Grimalkin Waaaaaaaah!

Canada
    Search up SavSender, you'll find many posts just like this one on this forum.

3. SUparJErk
    OP

Newcomer SUparJErk Newbie

United States
    Thank you very much, exactly what I was after.

Mods, please feel free to delete this extraneous thread.