SRAM cell error.

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by RaydenEG, Jan 28, 2007.

1. RaydenEG
    OP

RaydenEG Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2006
    United States
    I have a supercard Mini SD. I was fiddling with it today trying to get Scumm to work. I was having issues writing to my sd card but that was a whole different issue that required some work with my reader. I was eventually able to get it to workand I put Scumm on and tried to run it but I just got 2 white screens. I did a search for it and read something about doing the self check test by holding down L+R. I wasnt sure if it was related but I decided to do it just incase and then this showed up. Any thoughts? Whats it mean? Is it fixable?

[​IMG]

If the picture doesnt load all it says is:

Test SRAM
    SRAM cell error.

Thanks.

2. RaydenEG
    OP

RaydenEG Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2006
    United States
    I just tried turning it on and performing the test again. I got a new msg

Test SRam
    SRAM error:

CPLD error

In the #s every 2 alternating numbers are blue. I assume that is just to make it easier to read.

3. RaydenEG
    OP

RaydenEG Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2006
    United States
    Well I was able to get rid of the errors by removing and reinsterting the card a few times and some patience [​IMG] but still having issues.

It passes all of the self check tests but nothing is running. Everything i try to run just goes to a white screen or two. Games that used to work that I just backed up this morning just goto two white screen. GBA games goto a white screen after the GBA logo.

I was still on firmware 1.63. I have tried to upgrade to 1.70 with no luck. White screen.

Maybe I messed up the firmware earlier when things werent going so well? I got distorted red pixels when i tried to patch it earlier. It still claims to pass the firmware check and claims its 1.63... any ideas at all?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice