OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
image_thumb22.png
Final Fantasy IX producer and Square Enix super teaser Shinji Hashimoto says there will be some Square Enix news this week.

"This week, we’re preparing a little surprise," Hashimoto tweeted after talking about the rain in Tokyo. Keep the word “little” in mind. The last Square Enix Twitter tease was for the Japanese version of Trine, which was hinted at as an “action RPG” in their downloadable games Twitter account..
Source.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Before anyone says anything...

No, it's not a FFVII remake. It will never be.

Um, not quite sure. It's probably something minor. Maybe some DLC announcement or whatever.

and then, squeenix announce an ff8 remake.

but yeah, its going to be small. maybe announcement of a couple japan only games being brought over.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Little

Little computers/consoles = handhelds

Handhelds = Nintendo (cuz PSP sucks)

Nintendo = DS and/or 3DS

Wich means they are going to do a 3d remake of all FF and put it as a 3DS launcher!!!
Or something similar on DS

Either way I reckon if we have to pay attention to little we can expect something for the DS or 3DS ^^

How cool if Im right tho

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
iphone/ipod? or any other mobile phone?pokewalker with chocobos? but i can only think about ds, maybe a bit more info on agito XIII or 3rd birthday?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GundamXXX said:
Little

Nintendo = DS and/or 3DS

Wich means they are going to do a 3d remake of all FF and put it as a 3DS launcher!!!

Either way I reckon if we have to pay attention to little we can expect something for the DS or 3DS ^^

How cool if Im right tho

6 degrees of separation never works. Regardless, Squenix has given more fanservice to the PSP than to the DS. The PSP got FF I and II remakes, FFVII, VIII, and FF IX on the PSN, Dissidia, Crisis Core, Birth by Sleep (which odds are is better than 358/2), etc.

And before people further speculate, I'll bet my right testicle it's not KH III. That'd be some big announcement, not something they'd freaking Tweet about.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
GundamXXX said:
Little

Nintendo = DS and/or 3DS

How cool if Im right tho

6 degrees of separation never works. Regardless, Squenix has given more fanservice to the PSP than to the DS. The PSP got FF I and II remakes, FFVII, VIII, and FF IX on the PSN, Dissidia, Crisis Core, Birth by Sleep (which odds are is better than 358/2), etc.

And before people further speculate, I'll bet my right testicle it's not KH III. That'd be some big announcement, not something they'd freaking Tweet about.
how do they give the PSP more fan service? the DS has FFIII,FFIV,FFXII:RW,DQIV,DQV,DQVI,DQIX,DQM,DQM2,Front Mission,TWEWY & Chrono Trigger not to mention all the games that are only here in Japan for the moment like SaGa 2 and Estpolis

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Jesus christ, all Square Enix has to do is breathe in you people's direction and you jizz in your pants.

I hope it's an announcement that you can play with Chocobos with your Nintendog or some shit.

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL Chocobo in Nintendogs.

Seriously, this isn't going to be anything big. I have 95% confidence it's DLC for some Wiiware or even the new FFXIII. 4% says it's a DS JP only being localized and 1% says it's some new original game or a FF remake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉