Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
sagabox.jpg

"Look, we all know that Square Enix like to milk the merchandising teet dry, but this, this is something else. Does the world really need a 20-disc soundtrack for, of all things, the SaGa series?

Square certainly think so, because to celebrate the series' 20th birthday this year, they'll be releasing just that. A mighty box comprising the original soundtrack (sorry, no re-recordings) to every SaGa game ever released. All nine of them. Across twenty compact discs. Also included is a bonus DVD, along with a price tag of, oh, USD$220."

Source

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
$220 for just a Soundtrack absolutely not and this is coming from someone who would pay that much for a Special Edition Bundle of an import game.

Cut the price down to $150 or less please.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
The way the internet community works, this will be ripped in 320 bitrate and uploaded to TBP a few hours after it is released.
Quite simply, it would only really take one person buying the soundtrack for it to get spread. Honestly though, who's gonna be the one to plunk down $220 for this thing first?
huh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if the purchase toward one copy of the set became a collective group effort...
rofl2.gif

QUOTE(War @ May 20 2009, 09:03 AM) "Does the world really need a 20-disc soundtrack for, of all things, the SaGa series...

Square certainly think so, because to celebrate the series' 20th birthday this year, they'll be releasing just that...

...along with a price tag of, oh, USD$220."

Those clever bastards...
dry.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, great, I'll see it on my usual game music mp3 site in a short time I think.
They are always quick at square music release, and they already released a lot of saga music (Romancing, unlimited, and Piano arrangement, etc.), they tend to like big box set too
tongue.gif

Now the real question : Will I have the time to listen to all 20 CD, or will I like it ?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1