Square Enix, SEGA, Bandai Namco and more confirmed for E3 2021 lineup

E3-News.jpg

While this year's E3 will be a different one, with the event being fully digital and some companies like Konami skipping the event altogether, there will be more major industry players joining. In a news post today, E3 announced that the following developers and publishers, as well as streaming and hardware companies will be joining the fray:
  • Square Enix
  • SEGA
  • BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
  • XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc.
  • Gearbox Entertainment
  • Freedom Games
  • Devious Eye Entertainment
  • Turtle Beach
  • Verizon
  • Binge.com
“E3 2021 is set to continue its legacy as the premier video game industry event as we add new publishers, sponsors and partners” said Stanley Pierre-Louis, President & CEO of the ESA. “We can’t wait to share more details about this virtual event for audiences around the globe.”

Other partners that were already announced to be participating in E3 2021 include Nintendo, Xbox, Capcom, Ubisoft, Take-Two Interactive and Warner Bros. Games. E3 2021 is be held from June 12 to June 15.

:arrow: SOURCE

D

Deleted User

SEGA YOU SAY!? :creep:

You got my interest, go on. :ninja:

Yeah, I've recently beaten Persona Strikers (possibly end up being my GOTY), Judgment (see avatar) and put 25 hours into Yakuza Like a Dragon. If they're going to keep making games that good I am 100% interested.

Reactions: DS1

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've recently beaten Persona Strikers (possibly end up being my GOTY), Judgment (see avatar) and put 25 hours into Yakuza Like a Dragon. If they're going to keep making games that good I am 100% interested.
Okay, but the people must know, what's their plan for sonic the hedgehog 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! :P

Plus i heard stuff about virtual fighter... but still, sega with news is always exciting... unless it's another genesis megadrive compilation, then is just bad news cause of spotty emulation or another collection of games no one asked for that don't include sonic 3. :ninja:

D

Deleted User

I've been playing Sonic games since I was a kid and I don't hate them (well, the good ones I don't), but I kinda feel enough is enough. I'm sure it's like Mario though and they'll never end but I'd rather see another Yakuza or something from Atlus if it's the choice of Sonic or one of those. Sega is back and it's not because of their old franchises it's the newer ones.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'll take Sonic remasters/remakes, at this point.

Sonic Forces tried to be Sonic Generations 2, a new Sonic game and a gimmick Sonic game all at once.

Honesty; I want another 2D Sonic game, Sonic Mania got the Plus update but I am hungry for more. Heck I would take a DLC with ten more levels and Amy at this point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1