Square Enix E3 2019 press conference livestream coverage

Here we are, once again. Square Enix is here, and ready to hopefully blow our minds. With the company having already given us a major reveal with the Final Fantasy VII Remake release date yesterday, we have no idea what they have in store as a major surprise. Let’s find out, shall we?

Lots of talk and intricate details for FF7R. Elements from FF15 and KH3 can be seen in the gameplay. While it is action, you still need to make strategies to take down enemies with your party.

A demo is playable at E3. They’re showing footage of Midgard.

While this is only the first of a multi part release, FFVII Remake part 1 will release on two Blu-ray Discs.

There will be a collectors edition.

Onto Life is Strange 2. Footage for the next episode.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered is out this winter.

Octopath on PC trailer.

Last Remnant Remastered is out today for Switch.

Dragon Quest Builders 2. July 12.

Racing game called Circuit Superstars.

Battalion 1944.

Dragon Quest 11 being shown for Switch.

A great majority of SE game music is on Spotify now.

Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMIND DLC.

Pretty sizable trailer for the new FF14 expansion. Called Shadowbringers. July 2.

Dying Light 2. Spring 2020.

Romancing Saga 3 heads west. Vita, Switch, PS4, XBO, PC.

And Saga Scarlet Grace. In official English for the very first time. PC and PS4.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius: War of the Visions. For mobile.

Summer 2020 for Outriders. Telling a good story is a big focus for the development team. Has coop.

Oninaki trailer.

Final Fantasy 8: Remastered coming 2019.

The Avengers game gets a trailer. A very impressive looking CG trailer shows the Avengers team fighting on a bridge.

This is Crystal Dynamic’s interpretation of The Avengers. You get to play as Capt. America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and Iron Man. The story is about the team failing a mission, and heroes being outlawed.

4 player online coop. Post launch free DLC. No lootbooxes or P2W elements.

PlayStation 4 players get an early beta, and unique “benefits”. Also for Xbox, PC, and Stadia.

Launches...May 15 2020.

Now we wait for tomorrow!

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe one day in the far off future they'll back port all of these new ff7 models into the PC version

Still wish they made a direct remake, but still pretty pumped for this

Reactions: NoNAND

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
While this is only the first of a multi part release, FFVII Remake part 1 will release on two Blu-ray Discs.
Yeesh, so they still haven't told us exactly how many parts it's gonna be divided into? I assume each part is gonna be a full $60, so this could get pricey quick if it's more than two parts.

Reactions: Xabring and x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeesh, so they still haven't told us exactly how many parts it's gonna be divided into? I assume each part is gonna be a full $60, so this could get pricey quick if it's more than two parts.
The game is about 40-60 hours

So assuming 3 parts, we are looking at what, 13-20 hours per disc?

That's pretty abysmal for a $60 game

I almost wonder if they are going to have to add content or something ala the Hobbit becoming a trilogy

2 parts would be ideal, but betting on a 3 parter personally

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The game is about 40-60 hours

So assuming 3 parts, we are looking at what, 13-20 hours per disc?

That's pretty abysmal for a $60 game
Agreed. If the pacing is similar to the original, a lot of those hours will be dedicated solely to grinding. I think they're going to have to offer a discount for buying all of the parts up front, season pass style.

Reactions: x65943

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do you think they found the ff8 source code? stack of iomega zip drives in someones basement..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    (Firefox 4 now, anyway. Let's see if they pull some crap too.)
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Netscape ftw
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Funny enough went to download chrome Bing gave error installed Firefox fine
    +1
    Thing is , the videos work fine in the Edge Dev and Canary builds. But whatever the fix they made was, has never been pushed to Beta or Stable builds. Its been that way for as far back as I tested. Which was Edge 84. They are on 125 now.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Yeah, and I was in quite a mood at that time. I would consider choosing Firefox or Opera instead, been using Firefox for over 7 years now than Chrome.
    Tried contacting Nintendo to see if they can reach out to MS about it. But Nintendo said the videos are working fine. Without enough people saying no, they don't work fine, it will never get fixed.
    I have Firefox and used it for many years. But Edge runs noticible faster on my pc at both opening and loading pages.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I don't think Nintendo will know anything about troubleshooting Edge. They mostly do technical support regarding their console family.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell them you downloaded their trailer without permission
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Good one, Ken.
    Right. But they could create a ticket that gets forwarded to the proper team. I think Nintendo would care that their videos aren't working on a major borwser.
    LOL K3N. HAHAH!
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: LOL K3N. HAHAH!