Spyro Reignited Trilogy to release later this year

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Apr 5, 2018.

1. BlueFox gui

BlueFox gui SOMEONE

Feb 4, 2016
    Brazil
    NAS TERRAS DE HUE BR
    well piracy is everywhere :l

2. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    47 4F 54 20 45 45 4D
    Lol, the only one playing themselves is you with an opinion like that.
    I haven't got time to argue with harcore fanboys, but I'm glad to see someone else as enthusiastic about the PS4 release. :)

3. IP60

IP60 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 2, 2018
    Canada
    When did I say I was a fanboy of PS4, I haven't even mentioned the PS4 on my 10 posts.

People are weird,

4. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's scalie trash

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    A good port on switch? that's debatable. At least try to say "at least playable" port next time :P

5. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    47 4F 54 20 45 45 4D
    You didn't.
    But neither did I, not sure where you pulled that from. ;)

6. BlueFox gui

BlueFox gui SOMEONE

Feb 4, 2016
    Brazil
    NAS TERRAS DE HUE BR
    no no
    i mean good console, don't be another faggot hating, and don't call me fanboy i don't even own nintendo consoles, just an old 3ds because i wanted to play pokémon lol, what i mean is, if dankey kang can have realistic fur, those guys can surely make a good port

7. DeslotlCL

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Well a faggot yes, but i aint hating, if you would please read my previous posts, i was actually somewhat "defending" a possible switch version, so dont jump to conclussions. Also, the wii u also had fur, and it can be all but realistic, the engine doenst allow for fur to behave "realistically". Also, tropical freeze isnt a technical achievement of a game, the level design isnt graphically intensive, and probably since the camera follows the player, part of the level could be cut out just for the seek to save proccessing and stuff like that, so eh... dkctf isnt a nice example to demostrate switch "full potential".

8. kumikochan

kumikochan GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 4, 2015
    Belgium
    Tongeren
    It's not a fact and if it is a fact can i see proof of that ? Because all facts are based on proof you can show. If it was as you said it is then you wouldn't even have this massive library on the pc and developers suddenly porting a lot of console games to the pc. A fact is that most people who pirate on pc buy the game after pirating something i see rarely on consoles. I do remember the old days when nobody had Original ps1 games and some people were making a fortune selling copies to fucking everyone because everyone pirated on the ps1, hell the ps2, wii, xbox were all systems that most console gamers pirated one. So i'm really wondering where you get your facts from

Last edited by kumikochan, Apr 5, 2018
  9. BlueFox gui

BlueFox gui SOMEONE

Feb 4, 2016
    Brazil
    NAS TERRAS DE HUE BR
    dude i was just talking about fur, idk how the level design the engine the camera works i never played this thing XD

10. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    they put spyro on the wii i don't think they would skip the switch.

11. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Jan 2, 2009
    Germany
    this trilogy should have been on the 3ds.

BlueFox gui and 8BitWonder like this.
  12. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    These remakes should of been done years ago and skylanders should of never existed its why spyro and crash have been dead for so long. we don't even know if they are just doing this for the anniversary of spyro there might not even be a new spyro game.

13. DeslotlCL

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Well you used the fur as an example that the switch could handle the ports. Yes it would, but there would need to be downgrades in order to achieve that, since they are targeting the more powerful consoles.

Last edited by DeslotlCL, Apr 5, 2018
  14. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    This remake doesn't mean we will get any new spyro games its just old games that look and play better.

15. BlueFox gui

BlueFox gui SOMEONE

Feb 4, 2016
    Brazil
    NAS TERRAS DE HUE BR
    well yes, it will still need some downgrades, but i think with a good work it can be pretty as the original ^^

16. Issac

Issac I

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Issac is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Sweden
    Sweden
    Well, here you did ;)

However, this isn't the time and place to bicker about which console is better or the PC master race, or whatever.
    Pirates are pirates, and pirates and cheats on all kinds of platforms. That's just how it is. Easier on the PC perhaps... oh well.
    Let's keep this thread about Spyro, shall we? :)

17. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    its a shame its just a remake really.

18. IP60

IP60 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 2, 2018
    Canada
    so if you literally write the word ps4 your a ps4 fanboy? lol ok

what i said is not a opnion it's just a fact a reality

19. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    Eh after this comes out spyro will be forgotten for ever this is just coming out for nostalgia.

20. kumikochan

kumikochan GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 4, 2015
    Belgium
    Tongeren
    No it's not just like i mentioned in my comment that you blatantly ignored just to push your own narrative.
    So in that regard i'll write it down again.
    ''It's not a fact and if it is a fact can i see proof of that ? Because all facts are based on proof you can show. If it was as you said it is then you wouldn't even have this massive library on the pc and developers suddenly porting a lot of console games to the pc. A fact is that most people who pirate on pc buy the game after pirating something i see rarely on consoles. I do remember the old days when nobody had Original ps1 games and some people were making a fortune selling copies to fucking everyone because everyone pirated on the ps1, hell the ps2, wii, xbox were all systems that most console gamers pirated one. So i'm really wondering where you get your facts from''

Last edited by kumikochan, Apr 5, 2018