Spyro Reignited Trilogy to release later this year

shaunj66 Apr 5, 2018.

1. Lord M

Lord M GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 31, 2014
    Italy
    You're right, but since we talk about PS4, sure will Spyro will be ruined like happened to Crash.
    It seems that all remakes/remastered will messed up on ps4, ruining the legendary names of PS1...
    Well, i think because software house now care only about money instead to do a great products like they did on ps1 and ps2.
    No more passion and love on making videogames; just think about money and tendencies

2. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    They don't quite make games like spyro and crash any more a lot of games now days are violent expect for nintendo.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Its what happens when games get passed on to other devs the newer games are nothing like the original ones its like you giving me your unfinished story and telling me to write the rest of it.

Wish we could have a banjo remake but because of microsoft that will not happen.

3. Lord M

Lord M GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 31, 2014
    Italy
    Yeah you're right again, but me too: 90% of games now are violent because hipsters now like violence.
    A thing is violent style games such as God of War and Mortal Kombat, but now they are all the same >_> same style, same shit.
    Yeah, this happen when devs are not original, look at Tomb Raider of Square Enix, what a shame...

Meh, anyway Crash Wrath of Cortex, Tag team Racing and Twinsanity are all great and didn't developed by Naughty Dog; this because before we've got a passionate devs anyway, now not :)

4. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    I Still hope they make new spyro and crash games its been way to long since the last games though before the crash remake every one thought spyro and crash would be dead forever.

5. RedoLane

RedoLane GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 16, 2016
    Israel
    HOLY F%&@!*(%&!@%(*&!CK!!

6. Lord M

Lord M GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 31, 2014
    Italy
    Well, hope is last to die, but i think is better a game franchise to be considered dead instead to become a totally messed trash.

7. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    A lot of people played even the worse spyro games it doesn't matter if its crap people will buy it because its spyro.

8. shaunj66
    OP

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    First comparison screenshots

PaBo, DarthDub, Zense and 7 others like this.
  9. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    Spongebob is in the game buy it.

And people still think the ps1 version is better its pixleated

10. Memoir

Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    In the Murderbox!
    That's an exclusivity issue. Not a "Switch" issue.

11. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    Its the perfect game for the switch really like we have mario odyssey crash and spyro likey 2019 We should wait but yeah gonna be stuck with the old versions untill they put it on the switch.

12. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I guess this would explain why there hasn't been a new Skylanders game.

13. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    Not on switch though they have to piss off switch owners once again a game thats perfect for the switch is not on the switch right away it should of been a ps4 and switch timed exclusive.

14. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    My favorite part of my friendly Nintendo experience was when playing Shin Megami Tensei 4; being told to fuck off by a demon and reminded by an underground NPC that if I should die, that I should die close to the entrance so looting my corpse is easier.

Zense likes this.
  15. TwinsUltra64

TwinsUltra64 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2018
    Italy
    Amazing, September is packed with good games
    4 September Dragon Quest XI
    7 Septmeber Spiderman
    14September Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Hope it won't follow the rehash of the last 2 Tomb Raider games)
    21 September Sypro the Dragon, what a Month.

16. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

May 15, 2015
    Canada
    Canada
    I wasn't going to say anything, because every one is entitled to their opinion - it's when you start attempting to convert other people to your opinion and saying things like "don't support the developers!!" that this becomes a problem.

There really is no reason for you to even be disappointed or upset in the first place. Does this remastering mean you're no longer able to play the games on the PS1? How do these games actually personally affect you to the point you have to tell others not to buy them?

Zense likes this.
  17. sks316

sks316 Professional Shitposter (also I help sometimes)

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Windows XP background
    This better be coming to Switch. I can't begin to explain my disappointment if it doesn't.

18. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    Well you have to buy the old discs and they are probably all scratched since the only PlayStation i have is a ps2.

Just pirate the old one for now the developers of the original version are gone so i think its ok to pirate it.

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren, Apr 5, 2018
  19. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

May 15, 2015
    Canada
    Canada
    You can take them to a disc repair, or you could emulate the old games, or there are some websites to play them right in your browser, or Sony has them to buy on the PSOne Classics section, or you can buy non-scratched ones from a pawn shop/eBay.

Zense likes this.
  20. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren Banned

Banned
    Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    Like i said i have no playsation well any new playsation only a playsation 2