Spyro Reignited Trilogy PC port appears on Taiwanese Ratings Board

1660_1559007958.jpg

One of the worst kept port secrets has returned, as yet another leak for Spyro Reignited Trilogy has surfaced. Originally, before the game launched for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, publisher Activision had "accidentally" listed the game for both Nintendo Switch and PC. Two additional listings would eventually pop up for a Switch port, as well, in the following months. Despite a full year having passed since the initial leaks, no official announcement has been made regarding Spyro Reignited Trilogy on new platforms. To further add to speculations of a port, the Taiwanese Ratings Board has just registered a PC port for the game, by Activision. A boxart was also uploaded to the site, showing that Iron Galaxy, who brought Crash Bandicoot N. Sane trilogy to Steam, is on board to port the game to PC.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy launched last year for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and is a remastered compilation of the first three Spyro the Dragon games.

:arrow: Source

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I played all of these on the PSP, and can say without a doubt that mobile is the way to go. The hub with lots of little tasks structure just lends itself to it. Hoping for Switch!

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I really hope it's true. I was thinking of getting it on the Xbox One but with this, I'll just take it out of my cart and buy DLC instead.

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got broken ps4... wanted spyro for switch.. even if it doesnt come at least will be able to play in pc.. still.. switch would be perfect for this game.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States

One of the worst kept port secrets has returned, as yet another leak for Spyro Reignited Trilogy has surfaced. Originally, before the game launched for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, publisher Activision had "accidentally" listed the game for both Nintendo Switch and PC. Two additional listings would eventually pop up for a Switch port, as well, in the following months. Despite a full year having passed since the initial leaks, no official announcement has been made regarding Spyro Reignited Trilogy on new platforms. To further add to speculations of a port, the Taiwanese Ratings Board has just registered a PC port for the game, by Activision. A boxart was also uploaded to the site, showing that Iron Galaxy, who brought Crash Bandicoot N. Sane trilogy to Steam, is on board to port the game to PC.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy launched last year for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and is a remastered compilation of the first three Spyro the Dragon games.

:arrow: Source

I guess this post 'reignited' the speculation. :rofl2:

Reactions: SugoiEndeavor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning