Gaming Spyro: Eternal Night

m3rox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game hasn't been dumped yet, the release date was set for yesterday, I was expecting to see it either yesterday or today. It's something to play once I'm done with Zelda.

Hopefully it gets dumped soon.

Anyone else waiting on this one?

Vituz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he's referring to the actual game play not so much the graphics... I must agree because theres a lot of crappy spyro games.. the first couple were fun. I'd like to check it out either way.

bradigor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All I can say is......meh. Glad I am not getting this, played 20 mins and will not be going to the shops to get it.

Crash Bandicoot (strange that it is owned by another company now, but still gets same release as Spyro) however I am undecided on, few more goes before deciding to part with my hard earned.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I can say is......meh. Glad I am not getting this, played 20 mins and will not be going to the shops to get it.

After playing Phantom Hourglass for days on end, everything seems "meh" to me. But when I consider it objectively, I think the new Spyro is pretty decent for what it is. It might be fun on one of those days where there's nothing else to play...

bradigor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

After playing Phantom Hourglass for days on end, everything seems "meh" to me. But when I consider it objectively, I think the new Spyro is pretty decent for what it is. It might be fun on one of those days where there's nothing else to play...

Oh agreed that nothing can compare to PH. Even objectively I get nothing from Spyro

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spyro EN is terrible. I've gotten to the Earth boss dragon and it is the straw that killed the horse. The collision detection is crap, and the game won't let you attack until it's ready, after wailing all over you. The 3D is so awesome, so I was surprised they continue to make these dark stories complete with those annoying mirror puzzles from the last Spyro game. I wanted so badly to like this the way I loved the playstation and GBA versions. Where's my coloured gems and cutesy weird characters giving me sub missions?

Surprisingly, Crash of the Titans was released simultaneously, and it is flipping awesome. Whoever's working on that team at vivendi should be promoted, while the Spyro team should be canned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    ?tuw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yltcaxE
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ¡¡¡ tttoN
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ssssey ioBtneicnA@
    +1
    :angry: ¡¡¡¡¡ oooooooooooooooooooooooN
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ?draeh ton uoy evaH
    Gives you "The 🖕 BIRD" :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    :2lfor::2lfor::2lfor::ipt: "DRIB 🖕ehT" uoy seviG. *
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Atmosphere and Hekate both have been updated to support FW 18. Yay!
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Atmosphere and Hekate both have been updated to support FW 18. Yay!