Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qAk45ftaMU0
Watch till the end, this looks pretty nice for a GBA title (nowadays anyway). Looks like a lot of work has gone into it unlike some other more recent GBA games.

The same developers are also bringing Crash of the Titans to the GBA, I hope it'll be as good as the first two GBA games.

And if you're one of those people who don't want anymore GBA games well...don't play them!

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Dude....

.... you don't need to tell me to check this out. I already did a month ago, during the E3 period, and yeah, it rawks! Dragon May Cry? Hell yeah! This'll be the last GBA game worth playing, I'm sure of it. Let's just hope that the level design and enemy AI can match the awesomeness of the battle system.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
That looks really great. The parts with the multiple enemies and the lightning attacks and the fire and the effects and the stuff... very nice. I have to admit I never really got into Spyro (don't kill me
shy.gif
)
, but this is worth looking into.

Too bad the GBA is on its way out
frown.gif
It can still host great games.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a shame that Nintendo basically killed it themselves, epecially seeing how it still performs well. I reckon a revival will come and we'll see some amazing homebrew.

There are still a few games out, mostly licensed stuff from THQ. Sadly only Spyro and Crash look worthy of waiting for.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both Spyro and Crash have now been dumped. They're both pretty big file sizes for GBA games too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)