ROM Hack Spyro DS problem..

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well i'm having a problem in making Spyro: Shadow Legacy, working correctly.
When i use 1xDMA it runs really slow in most parts, while in 4x it doesnt run at all..

Anyone got this working without the slownessness
ohmy.gif

Thanks in advance

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would help if you actually said on what device you're actually running it. From the 1X DMA, i guess i can suppose you're talking about M3. Only thing i can tell you is that it never worked properly on M3 devices and it's a known fact.

I can't say about other linkers since i've never read any comment regarding those and spyro DS. Actually, i would be interested in hearing about that. So does Spyro works properly on EZ4 and SC?

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Would help if you actually said on what device you're actually running it. From the 1X DMA, i guess i can suppose you're talking about M3. Only thing i can tell you is that it never worked properly on M3 devices and it's a known fact.

I can't say about other linkers since i've never read any comment regarding those and spyro DS. Actually, i would be interested in hearing about that. So does Spyro works properly on EZ4 and SC?

oh yeah its the miniSD M3, oh darn...
I didnt know it worked slow z.z, thanks
smile.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
on the supercard it runs also a bit slow in my opinion. not sure if the game is simply slow by itself but in some areas it gets very slow. at other places though it runs rather ok. but for long play it's a tad bit slow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night