Spyro: A New Beginning Backup

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by witeboy9264, Jan 15, 2012.

Jan 15, 2012
  1. witeboy9264
    OP

Newcomer witeboy9264 Newbie

United States
    So I'm playing "The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning" (PAL on NTSC system) backup on NeoGamma r9 with cMios v10. The game works just fine... right up until a certain cutscene plays. Then all of the sudden I get a white screen with my health bars in the top-left corner. Sound effects and controls are properly working. No flickering screen or black and white picture. Just a white screen.

The cutscene where the error occur is here: http://youtu.be/faslwZwFffs

Accorsing to the video, there is more to the cutscene than what I am getting (at about 2:46 when the screen whitens up). I've hit enter on Google and Bing more times than it should to try and find an answer somewhere. I've tried so any searches that the letters are wearing off my laptop... and it's not even a month old yet! So I just made an account here hoping someone could help. Please!!

If there's already a forum or blog discussing this issue, would someone please add a fwd link? And if there isn't then help me make one to fwd to. :)