Spy Hunter - Announcement Trailer 3DS & PS Vita

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Just read on the web that it's a recreation of the old title.

If it turns out good, maybe I'll get this for the Vita.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Spy Hunter was awesome on Gamecube, Hopefully this is good too.

Not expecting much though. Revival of old series never really go well.
I'll refrain from mentioning Kid Icarus then. xP

Tbh, I've never even heard about this game before, didn't even know it had a prequel.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kid Icarus objects, sir.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh, I've never even heard about this game before, didn't even know it had a prequel.
It was a fairly popular game in the early 80's ported to shitloads of platforms, then The Rock starred in a ok title for PS2/Xbox/GC called SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run and for whatever reason John Woo was going to do a film but he left and last we heard shitmonger Paul WS Anderson was directing it.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

You do realize that the Spy Hunter for the Gamecube was a revival of an old series right?

Actually, I didn't know that. I never had the game, just played it at a friend's house years ago.

And I didn't mean all revivals. Majority of them. Kid Icarus was amazing. Should have been more clear.

D

Deleted_171835

I'm interested in this if a bit wary of the platform-choice. Unless the developers are willing to make two different versions, the Vita version is likely to be a shitty 3DS up-port (ex. Formula 1) or the 3DS one will be a Vita down-port.

Edit: Some pics that weren't in the OP

5QUlG.jpg

gB68M.jpg

I'm assuming the top is 3DS and the bottom is Vita. If true, they did a pretty lazy job. The 3DS one should look like the bottom one while the Vita's version should look better than that. Well I hope it plays well.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested in this if a bit wary of the platform-choice. Unless the developers are willing to make two different versions, the Vita version is likely to be a shitty 3DS up-port (ex. Formula 1) or the 3DS one will be a Vita down-port.

5QUlG.jpg

gB68M.jpg

I'm assuming the top is 3DS and the bottom is Vita. If true, they did a pretty lazy job. The 3DS one should look like the bottom one while the Vita's version should look better than that. Well I hope it plays well.
Those are some pretty shabby graphics...

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country

Ocarina of Time and Kid Icarus would like to say hi. I couldn't say the same for other companies though.

5QUlG.jpg

gB68M.jpg
Those are some pretty shabby graphics...
I'd have to agree... they should have prettified the main car. everything else is moving fast, it's the main car you'll be staring at so much, so it might as well be pretty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone