ROM Hack Sprite Ripper?

Neged

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just curious is there a sprite ripper that rips sprites directly from the rom file?

i need it caus im making a game called Online Dragon Ball that is a 2d mmorpg
tongue.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
erm no idea but i found a site that has dbz sprites, but i wonder if its against the rules to post the site?
wacko.gif

Neged

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
erm no idea but i found a site that has dbz sprites, but i wonder if its against the rules to post the site?
wacko.gif

well i know there are many sites... but still... u'd have to find all of them... and that's a drag...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Try RPG Maker XP? But i have no idea how to use it though...(but there are tutorials and demos to help you
nyanya.gif
)

Neged

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm a sprite ripper not a game maker... my friend is a coder so we kinda are releasing the game today (well the alphabetatheta version xD)

CorruptedAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
im on it

right... found sprite sets+ a program to get sprites
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/Resources.htm
get "amimget"
open the game in an emulator, gett to a place with the sprite you want showing, disable all the background layers (or any other layers you dont want)
run animget, click observer, switch to the emulator window, wait till the sprite animation it done, then stop animget, then go one screenshots, click save.
Not perfect but ive tryed it, and it works

Neged

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CorruptedAngel said:
im on it

right... found sprite sets+ a program to get sprites
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/Resources.htm
get "amimget"
open the game in an emulator, gett to a place with the sprite you want showing, disable all the background layers (or any other layers you dont want)
run animget, click observer, switch to the emulator window, wait till the sprite animation it done, then stop animget, then go one screenshots, click save.
Not perfect but ive tryed it, and it works

i ment a program that EXTRACTS all pics from the rom...

CorruptedAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
virtualy no game have one of them, only things like pokemon... thats the best you get sorry... tell me exactly what animations you want and i can get em, but otherwise there is no program that will do it for you

the nearest your gona get is some fun time with crystaltile and ds buff.... and you dont wana do that i can tell you. trust me, the way i just said is the best, or get some premade sprite sheets off the same site. they have the game you want under D

Neged

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well thanks for trying... anywayz if i understood that other guy that posted on this topic there are sprites on this site?? where??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM