Misc spotpass mii expiration?

Randamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earlier this week on Monday or Tuesday the Miyamoto mii came to the plaza via spot pass at level 5 and had all the puzzle pieces including the purple ones. I was wondering is there an expiration for a 3DS to be able to receive this special mii via spotpass?

I want to go to four different Gamestop stores to create a Nintendo zone with my phone so that each of those four 3DS systems can receive this mii and I can pick out four different pink pieces that I don't already have. Reason why I didn't go earlier was because of exams I had to study for but tomorrow am free for the moment.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know, but I'm not sure if plain Nintendo zone will work. May need to be an accepted WiFi connection.

If you can do that, it may still work. You'd know relatively soon, I think. But you would need to have YOUR 3DS wireless off until after the Gamestop machine gets it, or go multiple days.

As long as you can tinker with the demo unit, go for it.

Randamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I later looked through the internet and found out that 3ds systems stopped getting the miyamoto mii a few days after being released. I didn't get to go to any gamestop store during that time because of having to study for exams that week. It was not a total failure since many at school were able to pick out their purple pieces and share them with me.

I've been able to successfully update four different 3ds systems each at a different store. Larger big box stores have their 3ds locked into a game and reset when attempting to bring it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise