Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Originally Spore was only confirmed for PC/PS3/360/DS but for a couple of months it was rumoured for the Wii as well.

Will Wright who is making the game has now mentioned that it is indeed coming to the Wii as well despite early comments from co-developer Chris Hecker who called the Wii "a piece of shit" and that it couldn't do Spores AI properly or something like that (ahem what about DS? Is that good enough?)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/oct/26/willwright

I hope its the same sort of game as the PC etc is getting and not like console version of Sims.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But some of us don't have a decent PC to play it on. Plus it'll be nice to have Wii controls with it since it seems like the kind of game that could very easily be integrated and it could be done well without much effort.

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DS version will focus only one phase of the gameplay I guess Chris Hecker belives Wii can't handle "full" version of the game.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
For what I've seen of the game.. the Wii can handle it. The graphics are not better than Mario Galaxy and the Wii controls are perfect for this kind of game.. it'll be the best console version for sure.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm