OP
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
still do (ddr freak that is)

i might not be able to show up due to a promotional job i got on the weekends (depending wether or not i actualy got the job waiting on a bg check)

here is how this came to be last weekend i was picking people up for Spokanime(the best anime club in spokane created and hosted by me of course) anyways whale at the mall my friend was like band bros is godly. i couldnt disagree esp with that homebrew app that lets you download songs to a save file no more imputing by hand.

anyways i am like more people need to see this that way it can spread. that and ouendan.(even though EBA is coming out soon no band bros release yet sadly)

he got some of his friends to come and play band brothers at the mall so saterday at 3 is when it is.

(i realy wanted to see the max number of people play this game)

so i started doing this on myspace.com and gbatemp.net and the like...

that and my number of friends that are intrested in nds and psp's are limited up here...

and hell i want to meet some of my friends from gbatemp. to bad more then likley i wont be there.

i told neo to take some photos though whale he is there. ^^ ill post them in this thread

then figure out the next meetup so i can actualy take part in it. probly m-f after 5pm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night