Gaming SPOILERS Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upon further inspection, I agree w/ Uchiha...

...who knows I probably might not miss Mew2 at all if thats the case XD.

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lucrario is like a bettter version of mewtwo.."Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"

Work It Harder Make It Better
Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger
More Than Ever Hour After
Our Work Is Never Over

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you guys said Mew2 sucked...look at this...

Shadow Claw 2 Part 1

Shadow Claw 2 Part 2

Anyway if you don't like the music just turn down the volume and play your own...main thing I wanted you guys to get outta this was that in the right hands Mew2 CAN BE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED W/.

Thank you and have a good day
happy.gif

mickeyash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to sleep now. When I wake up, there shall be Star Wolf, an Iso, and much rejoicing. Good night, cruel world. =)

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome : D.

Who else is tired of repeatedly looking at the Wii Release section and seeing stupid Ben10 Boxart?

WELL I FOR SURE AM! >_

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>_< Thats it...I'm done w/ waiting...back to No More Heroes...at least I had fun and forgot about waiting for Brawl.

Nite folks.

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://tmp7.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/download/1201568050/

""It looks like it might be awhile for a rip to show up, the disc is a new type, possibly dual-layer, and current tools, including direct dumping, are incapable of making backups of the disc. Hopefully one of the more enterprising Japanese users will figure out a method, or we might have to wait for new software.

Anyone who speaks Japanese is free to follow along with the ongoing drama of Japanese Wii users decrying their WiiKeys ""

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States

""It looks like it might be awhile for a rip to show up, the disc is a new type, possibly dual-layer, and current tools, including direct dumping, are incapable of making backups of the disc. Hopefully one of the more enterprising Japanese users will figure out a method, or we might have to wait for new software.

Anyone who speaks Japanese is free to follow along with the ongoing drama of Japanese Wii users decrying their WiiKeys ""

Well with the shortages already being talked about in Japan... I have a feeling many people will be motivated to find a way to dump/hack this title.

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I remember correctly the Wii cant read Double Layer Discs without altering it. So I doubt its double layer.

However a new encryption, possibly.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

If that's the case, it will just take few days more. heh. If it's DL DVD could it be that wii doesn't read them in gc mode? and because of that direct dumping doesn't work? Just guessing. Also after they get homebrews running fine, there shouldn't be anymore problems
biggrin.gif

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
More bad news

"
New protoction of [Super Smash Bros Brawl]
After we experienced the war of SMG , once time we think everything is going better and we can have a wonderful future.
(Never mind , just murmur...)
But now , the Nintendo seems lunch a whole new protoction on Super Smash Bros Brawl again!

The JPN original disc already can be get in TW yesterday (with a not normal price - cost 30% MORE!!).
And by some forums , the test result is

1.LG-8164b can not dump the ISO out.
(so now all BT/ED iso are all fake!)

2.The "original disc" can not be played if u installed WiiKey v1.9G on DMS/D2A/D2B.
(Throw out a frame say the disc can not be recognized.)

3.Now only one chipset can work fine with this original disc is D2C with D2Ckey.
(Sorry , I don't buy the game , so I can't offer the result of yaosm.)

btw , the read side color of the disc is gold. Someone said it might be D9 disc.
(This still not be confirmed bcs all DVD-Rom can not recognize the disc.)"

Looking at a google translation of the 2ch brawl ripping thread

the game is definitely dual layer (they took a picture of the disc, and the data side is gold), and the problem is that the current ripping methods ignore the second layer, creating a disc that will not work.

also, the original does not boot in a wii with a wiikey unless you have an on/off switch built-in.

the original does work on a d2ckey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Yea +1