mynimal

Kyoji sux.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
Said this a long time ago when GBAtemp v2 had just started, apparently it's still not fixed.
ph34r.gif
Anyhow, well, they don't work. THe bar appears, the show/hide links appear, but when you click them nothing happens.

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
Lol, get firefox
rofl2.gif

For mynimal: Good Job!
No, seriously whats wrong with firefox?
I knew this would happen. I'm sick an tired of firefox fanboys running around blatantly advertising their browser. Take it, use it, and keep it to yourself. No one gives a shit if you use it.
smile.gif
Before I go off on a rant I'll just link here: http://www.mynimal.net/?p=26

(P.S. Spoilers appear when you quote them. Eat that.
wink.gif
)

And qrayzie, *sees opera sig*, you rock.
wink.gif

Edit: Phuzz, you're allowed.
tongue.gif
Get MSN, sheesh! ICQ sucks!

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
oh? wait wait wait somebody delete this post i thught the spoilers tag didn't work but it seems that they don't work on the preview

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I actually think opera is quicker and easier to use. If you forget about about the cost of course (I got it for free....obviously). The main reason why I got this was because for some reason whenever firefox was used, the computer would freeze for like 5 seconds every few minutes. The longest time it's been was for like over 2 hours (waited cause I had important work on that I hadn't saved) so just to be sure I tried out opera. NO PROBLEMS SINCE!

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I actually think opera is quicker and easier to use. If you forget about about the cost of course (I got it for free....obviously). The main reason why I got this was because for some reason whenever firefox was used, the computer would freeze for like 5 seconds every few minutes. The longest time it's been was for like over 2 hours (waited cause I had important work on that I hadn't saved) so just to be sure I tried out opera. NO PROBLEMS SINCE!

Firefox is freezing because you have your extensions set to auto-update and certain ones will freeze your firefox when their homepages can't be accessed to check for updates. Make sure you turn auto-update off for all of your extensions.

nicy

Trophies
XP
Country
Well for all those who sad use firefox. You people are just stupid. If someone dosent want to use something one should he? Just becasue of some person who cant make one thing work correctly. So the point of my post is that spoilers should work corretrly in every new browser by that I mean IE, firefox, opera and NN. Well maybe not NN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse