[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

hertzian56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok finished it but it's like cyberpunk, you just load back before the final sequence upon continuing. There is no true keep playing with the state of beating the last boss known to the world.

Egerkun

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Anyone here having a problem with the Water Temple boss where once he gets on the 2nd phase the cutscene we'll be stuck in an animation loop and you can't do anything about it.

boxer29

Trophies
XP
Country
im running CFW v 15.0.1 on my switch. playing Zelda totk which i own. It runs fine on CFW
want to install the new 1.1.1 update.
i am using CFW to play the game.
When i update after downloading the NSP file it dont do anything it keeps circling and if i check it says the date is corrupted.
is there any fix for this.
thanks

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How do I enter the right arm depot ? The entrance door is closed and I can't find a way in. On the online guides there's no mention of a closed entrance door, on walkthrough videos it seems the door is open by default. I already completed the 3 other depots without issue. Is it a bug ?

Nevermind, I figured it out :rofl2:

Last edited by Ligeia,

hertzian56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here having a problem with the Water Temple boss where once he gets on the 2nd phase the cutscene we'll be stuck in an animation loop and you can't do anything about it.
if you're using a stamina or maybe durability cheat it's that, old bug. To everyone here there's a handy search bar that will comb this site for your issue works well.

Reactions: Egerkun

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How do I enter the right arm depot ? The entrance door is closed and I can't find a way in. On the online guides there's no mention of a closed entrance door, on walkthrough videos it seems the door is open by default. I already completed the 3 other depots without issue. Is it a bug ?
Screenshots of the closed door in question, I'm basically locked out of the right arm depot. I need help please

Nevermind, I figured it out :rofl2:

cap.jpg

Last edited by Ligeia,

InariOkami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Does anyone know how to get into "Hyrule Castle - East Passage"?
been looking around the designated location but the name of the place is not pop out

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I corrupted my save just after obtaining the "5th sage" of the world to upload this save from this moment please?

Does anyone have a save file after 5th sage? My save doesnt have fast travel and I can't escape the lost woods

Don't know if it's still needed, but here's my save. The autosave is just before the final fight, but the manual save is right after the lookout landing cutscene after saving the fifth sage (very little done in the way of side quests, or traversing the deep, and (amusingly exactly) half the shrines done). The backup was made with JKSV so let me know if it doesn't work and I'll try again.

Attachments

• The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.rar
    468.8 KB · Views: 20

Shivyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i saw a picture where someone had full hearts and stamina and was wondering how they did that. ive done all shrines and have 38 hearts and full stam. is there some other way to get the other 2 hearts? (i did get a heart by doing the bargainer statue with the 4 eyes you have to give him)

hertzian56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny how the week of the leak this was almost the only place to share info other than the pain of reddit looks like most people have finished this by now. After 49hrs of play I'm pretty much done not interested in whatever's left.

Jack_Bauer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
i saw a picture where someone had full hearts and stamina and was wondering how they did that. ive done all shrines and have 38 hearts and full stam. is there some other way to get the other 2 hearts? (i did get a heart by doing the bargainer statue with the 4 eyes you have to give him)
I also saw a picture with 40 hearts and 3 wheels of stamina. I thought this is what is going to happen as in the beginning Link had all the resources at full capacity. I did the bargainer quest and almost finished the shrines but the math wasn't matching! As per the number of remaining shrines, the hearts won't be full (already full stamina). I thought maybe there were quests where we can get extra hearts but it doesn't seem so. Really confused here!!

kirbydaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
How do i get there? I have access to the bunker already but can't find the way to the secret passage.
Sorry for very late response. I believe there is a guy on a red shirt with -san ending name beside the housekeeper lady. try talking to him to activate the quest. i think you might need to blast the rocks that block the entrance passageway leading to the secret passage

komabear

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
After finishing the stable troters quest, I talked to the trombone guy and he said he would read my fortune. He asked which one of them was my favorite, then told me to wear a full set of white clothes (which I didnt have) and head north because it was my lucky direction. Anyone know what the hell was he on about?

Blu3Bee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there is a chasm in Rito village that is inside a cave (that maybe gets unlocked after you beat him the 3rd time?!?)

enzonahuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for very late response. I believe there is a guy on a red shirt with -san ending name beside the housekeeper lady. try talking to him to activate the quest. i think you might need to blast the rocks that block the entrance passageway leading to the secret passage
it's alright i beat the game a while ago now :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: