jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do IA full commitments what I'm thinking ofYou wouldnt get this from any other guyI just wanna tell you how I'm feelingGotta make you understand* Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
rickastleyom0.jpg

www.guesswhat.com

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know the rules and so do IA full commitments what I'm thinking ofYou wouldnt get this from any other guyI just wanna tell you how I'm feelingGotta make you understand* Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
rickastleyom0.jpg

www.guesswhat.com

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rickastleyom0.jpg

www.guesswhat.com

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Screw spoiler tags, im gonna spoil out loud dammit!

In the end of halo 3, you find out that master chief is actually samus with a sex change.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back