• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 4,577
  • Replies 40
D

Deleted_171835

OP
SPOILER ALERT

This is a SPOILER. Note that it is in all caps. That means I'm really serious about just how spoiler the following information and images are. Don't want to know? Move along and don't read this post. DON'T click on the link.

Now that that's done.

We knew that a zombie mode was coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops, but weren't sure exactly how it would be delivered, given the more modern setting of the game this time.

Leaked videos of Call of Duty: Black Ops in action seem to show the solution as well as a terrific hook for the shooter's post-game zombie survival mode. This time around, instead of fighting off Nazi zombies as some nameless soldiers, you can take on the roles of John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Robert McNamara or Fidel Castro as they fight to hold off the hordes in the Pentagon.

Seriously![/p]

500x_deadprez.jpg

500x_zombie.jpg

500x_zombies2.jpg

icon11.gif
Source

Holy shit. I am shocked! This is awesome!

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Either this is bull or it's a different zombie mode. I've seen a leaked footage of the 360 version's zombies, and it used the same cast from WaW.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out that there are going to be at least two playable set of parties in Zombies (These guys and the original cast). There are supposedly 3 maps that'll come with the game, and the original 4 from WaW if you bought the Hardened Edition.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
alidsl said:
Wait, so now we know that JFK was actually killed by zombies NOT a magic bullet

A-ha! I always had my suspicions.

Anyway, this is... weird. I do wonder what compelled them to create their Zombie mode around a motley crew of famous/infamous politicians. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
biggrin.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Wait.

You can play as CASTRO?! A COMMUNIST?! Killing AMERICAN zombies!

This is an outrage and is disrespectful!

This game must be banned!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended