SPOILER! Skyward Swords Ending?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Centrix, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Centrix
    OP

Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

Aug 28, 2008
    United States
    Seattle,WA
    So now that the games been out for almost a month and the ending to skyward sword has been revealed to us all what do you all think of it? was it a hit or miss? did it anwser your questions?

Spoilers cause your free to post parts of the ending or what not!

2. soulx

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Oh how I love you for not posting the spoiler in the OP since I accidentally clicked the thread.

I'll leave now. Don't want to be spoiled!

3. Centrix
    OP

Aug 28, 2008
    United States
    Seattle,WA
    lol I did post it at the beginning so what did you think of the ending...lol

4. omgpwn666

omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

Jun 14, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    I think the ending wrapped everything together pretty well. Nothing seemed left out
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

5. Hielkenator

Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 7, 2010
    Netherlands
    Nice ending.... but now that I played through it, I really think it's mediocre zelda game... mostly because the lack of enemy's action.
    Also the upgrade system I thought was not needed, and the flying from a to b sucks.

I know Ninty could have done alot better.....for this franchise.
    Also the ending is a smart way to make the game shorter but still tell the story.

6. Centrix
    OP

Aug 28, 2008
    United States
    Seattle,WA
    I still prefer the old formula over this and as cool as the last boss fight with demise (Ganon Dorf) was I was disappointed as to how fasts it ends, I beat him in 1min what the fuck man!

7. Lucif3r

Lucif3r GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 10, 2011
    I loved it.
    The boss fight was a bit on the simple and dull side once you figured out the tactic. Still one of my most favorite encounters though :)