UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok, I am sure I am not the only one that has this problem. basically, some people don't have a wii/ds, and are only interested in homebrew for one or the other, the irritating thing is that by just looking at the title of the topic it is impossible to tell what it is for.

so, what do you think? can it be split?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
we have no plans to separate homebrew news (however the portal is currently being worked on)
we'll try to make sure to state the nature (Wii or DS) of homebrew more clearly.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think it'll just become unorganized once again
frown.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry guys, the mag staff post different types of news, but we forgot to let you know who posts what. I am the only one to post Wii news, Sephi and Another World only post NDS stuff. I have started adding Wii to my posts to clear up some confusion

halljames

Trophies
Website
www.hallstudios.co.uk
XP
Country
I think a [WII] or [DS] tag would be very helpfull. Its been ages since I have been on here (been playing psp for a while) and after coming back wanted to scan through any new DS homebrew. Got bored of going into each one, only to find that most of them are for Wii.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't like to ask things like this or bump topics but it's been 3 weeks, any chance we could get those changes added to the titles that show up in the list? Ta.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Personally, I would think this might be a little more appealing and space saving.

zsr47q.png

I reduced the size of the date but still has the same info. Cut out the posted by names since it's shown when clicked anyways. Reduced the region identity. I was too lazy to actually edit in homebrew news but you get the idea.
Again, just a thought but I doubt it'd be too hard to do this.

Also I realize now that I coulda taken letters from other words for the word homebrew but fuck it (we'll do it live!). : D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr