Pedroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

I've a wii with FW 3.2, bootmii, the lastest HBC, neogamme, mios but cios 21 (i don't remember but the last one by waninkoko himself).
But i have a problem with Splinter cell Double Agent for Gamecube. The backup is composed of 2 DVD and i use neogamma 45,46 or 47 (don't remember too ..).

So Disc 1 is ok and at the end, they tell me to insert disc 2. So i put it but the game doesn't want to start and i cannot move from this screen.
I tried many but each times , i retry the last level of the disc 1 and i got this screen again "please insert disc 2" and i can't do anything else.

What can i do to play with disc 2 ?

Thanks !

(ps : Sorry for my english, i hope you will understand.)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
http://gbatemp.net/t219243-neogamma-r9-beta-test

Make sure you are using the internal GC loader, and it is actually used. If both discs are on the game disc(multi game disc), then you need to eject and reinsert the disc. If both are single game discs, it should just work. If one is backup and the other isn't, well i think that's not supported.

Pedroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok i'll try the new neogamma and tell you. I have 2 disc and it's not compilated with other games. Twice are backup. It seems there is no link between CD1 and CD2(cd2 is cd2 of this game).

Does the CiosX d2x can change something ? Without this, cios21 works well so i don't want to change it for another else that could bring problems.

Thx

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The cIOS would only change something for retail GC discs, and then it would only not reset the drive a 2nd time. If the game boots at all, the cIOS doesn't matter.

Pedroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had not test to play yet but just a thing, i try neogamma b49 and with reloader : auto ; cd doesn't load and wii freeze. But with reloader : forced (or fast), it works well.

I believed auto can choose the best thing for every game.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What's the disc id of the game? NeoGamma should use reloader setting fast for all games except 007 Agent under Fire.

Pedroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok i tried.
Id game is : guyx41
Reloader : auto with b49 and it works this time so the last time is an exptional bug.

I burned cd 2 on the same DVD with disc 1 and an another game (with multigame iso creator no shrink). Disc 1 is good but at the end, same problem, please insert disc2. This disc is not the disc 2 of splinter cell. Eject , insert and same message.

What can i do ? Do i need to burn it on another dvd ? Thanks

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can try to manually select the 2nd disc in NeoGamma's game selection menu with 1/Z. And only eject the disc when asked to, otherwise it seems to be buggy.

Pedroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok new try today and it works. I don't understand why because i did the same thing yesterday, just eject and insert the disc. And this time, it found the disc 2 on the "mutligame disc".
Maybe because i start on disc 2 to see if it work, they said to put disc 1, and after the final stage on disc 1, i put the disc 2.
I don't think this solve the problem but that's good, so nice.

Everything ok for the moment. Nice work for neogamma and thx for your help
wink.gif

Maybe one day GCloader for hard-drive will be better.

Oh also, i have a PAL backup and the game starts in english but i'm french. Neogamma force directly the main language of the wii ? Or i can force french ?

Thx

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The maximum NeoGamma could do right now is to change the system language for gamecube games. Did you ever boot a gamecube game from disc channel? The language setting for gamecube games is only updated when you do that.

Pedroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes i often play with my GC games. Maybe it could only display english. I will see on startup of backup gc launcher.

Pedroo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
PAL/Europe game but seems only english, strange. With GC-tool, i can look what language are in the game ?
On GC loader, i have language system : French.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi