Hacking Splatoon Weapon ID's (HEX)

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I was wondering whether anyone has been able to find the ID'S for weapons (not sure if the question makes a lot of sense). I want to replace the damage done by a weapon and reduce the ink drainage of the weapon to zero.

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
I will be also able to do it, but NOT to ruin other player experience. Only for have fun on regular battles or troll friends on private room :shy:

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not even for weapon damage? What about range?
You dont need to modify anything with Gecko for that to work. You can easily change the unencrypted(!) weapon files with any texteditor. all you need to know is what the internal name of a weapon is. I dont want to spoil all the fun, so I guess you should try to find the files yourself :) if you see the filename, it will be pretty obvious what they are and what to change for your stuff.

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
You dont need to modify anything with Gecko for that to work. You can easily change the unencrypted(!) weapon files with any texteditor. all you need to know is what the internal name of a weapon is. I dont want to spoil all the fun, so I guess you should try to find the files yourself :) if you see the filename, it will be pretty obvious what they are and what to change for your stuff.
Holy crap. I won't be upgrading my weapons illegitimately so I'm not having a go at this personally. Part of me is really sad to see it's so easy too.

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you explain me how to do it in PM? Im not going to ruin other player experience using it online, only for have fun with friends :rofl: :D

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Holy crap. I won't be upgrading my weapons illegitimately so I'm not having a go at this personally. Part of me is really sad to see it's so easy too.
Thats why I will not give a 100% walkthrough for it. I dont mind people doing it online, since they will get banned pretty fast after using it, even in a private lobby as far as I know (dont quote me on this about private, since I did not test it myself). If you are aware of the risk, you should also take some time and find out yourself how to do it :)

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
Thats why I will not give a 100% walkthrough for it. I dont mind people doing it online, since they will get banned pretty fast after using it, even in a private lobby as far as I know (dont quote me on this about private, since I did not test it myself). If you are aware of the risk, you should also take some time and find out yourself how to do it :)
Good on you. I hope other people keep the same mindset.

pikminn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I'm guessing with Cafiine?

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, its with Cafiine. I found the archive, but I don't know the path of the /cafiine_root/ to make it work :s @Leanny can you help me with this? Please? :D
LR0qXuZ.png

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's literally in the second subfolder of the game files if you don't count archives(and even then it's just in the third), so... it's really not that difficult :P
You should try to find the for yourself, it's really obvious. But you need SARCTools.

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
It's literally in the second subfolder of the game files if you don't count archives(and even then it's just in the third), so... it's really not that difficult :P
You should try to find the for yourself, it's really obvious. But you need SARCTools.
Can I do it in this dump?
VATbiT0.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a