Hacking Splatoon and ryans dns not connecting to internet?

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently using ryans dns (205.166.076.187) to block updates while im in 5.5.1. I was trying to connect to play splatoon but it apparently does not connect to the internet. when I opt out to a regular connection it works. I want to know if this is happening to other people before I return to tubehax dns because I don't want to block youtube because my brother uses it.

survive9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently using ryans dns (205.166.076.187) to block updates while im in 5.5.1. I was trying to connect to play splatoon but it apparently does not connect to the internet. when I opt out to a regular connection it works. I want to know if this is happening to other people before I return to tubehax dns because I don't want to block youtube because my brother uses it.
Happened to me too last night. I switched over to Tubehax in the meantime

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Supster131,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Would these be the URLs I need to block?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-homebrew-preparation.385895/

The thread suggests using OpenDNS, which is why I want to make sure these would work on a router. Thanks!

Edit: I'd assume these would still let me play online? (It states it should, when using OpenDNS that is.)
These URLs are correct.

OPENDNS has been a known bitch to set up, and people got updated even with it enabled. Be very cautious.

Reactions: Supster131

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all