Splatoon 3 has leaked online ahead of its release date

Splatoon3_illu_01.0.jpg

As is the case for most highly-anticipated Nintendo Switch titles, the upcoming Splatoon 3 has leaked across the internet, days ahead of its official release date. Videos have begun to crop up on various websites and forums, detailing the single-player campaign for the game, including the final cutscene of Splatoon 3's story. NSP dumps of Splatoon 3 also appear to be available, with some even getting the game to boot on Ryujinx and Yuzu emulators. As always, please keep in mind the GBAtemp ToS, which forbids the sharing of warez. Right now, the game's online servers are unavailable, as they're meant to go live on the same day Splatoon 3 officially releases--September 9th.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As usual, if you play a game online ahead of release you can and will get banned, even if it is a legit copy.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo games get leaked ahead of time and PS5 is overpriced :tpi:
Here we are waiting for a price drop, and we get a price hike instead. And it's when things are coming back down now too, talk about greedy...

Reactions: Cris1997XX

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah this one I'm honestly whatever on, you don't really gain a whole lot from pirating it, unless you really wanted to experience the single player.

Athan17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This isn't a news, just a green light for pirates to take the seas. :rolleyes:
level 1 pirate here. ventured the seas as soon as i read this article, haven't found the treasure and gave up. maybe i need to level up my pirate skill level a bit, or wait on my trusted pirate sites instead.

• Haha
Reactions: Cris1997XX

Blavla

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Game is online only , can't see the point of anyone pirating it smh.
should be offline too:
"Splatoon 3 will offer full local multiplayer support within its standard Turf War multiplayer mode and Salmon Run. However, you will all need to be on your own Switch devices, you can’t play on the same one."

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know a lot of you have a love/hate relationship with Nintendo, but I personally very much appreciate them consistently leaking their own games a week or so before making them available for sale. I don't get why Sony and Microsoft don't follow suit. It can only result in more downloadz and love from the community.

diggeloid

Alex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know a lot of you have a love/hate relationship with Nintendo, but I personally very much appreciate them consistently leaking their own games a week or so before making them available for sale. I don't get why Sony and Microsoft don't follow suit. It can only result in more downloadz and love from the community.
That's actually probably the most reasonable explanation at this point.

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb